The World of Warcraft 20th Anniversary Celebration Update Goes Live October 22!

The World of Warcraft 20th Anniversary Celebration Update Goes Live October 22!

Join the 20th Anniversary Celebration near the Caverns of Time, spread your wings as a new Dracthyr Hunter, Rogue, Priest, Mage, Warrior, or Warlock, and ascend with a new Shaman Ascendance form, and more.

View Full Article

30 Likes

I’ll be watching my mail for the FREE statue. TY in advance.

2 Likes

Reported Blue for spamming

8 Likes

me n hogrus are excited bros

Oh yeah, gimme that tier 2!

1 Like

Looking forward to collecting all the updated T2 sets!

3 Likes

This will be the most epic supercharged content filled anniversary I’ve ever seen

Called it.

Might want to call in sick for a week or so and grab all the energy stuff you can get your hands on and also have a ready plan for the heart attack after all the energy stuff you’ll be consuming cause it’s going to be really grindy. I don’t know why but it feels like Blizzard is purposely running the game into the ground.

7 Likes

This event will be active for months; relax.

5 Likes

RIP Elemental Shaman.

1 Like

wonder how broken it will be seeing weekly stuff is still broken going on 2 months

3 Likes

Cool. You going to fix Bronze and TimeWalking earn rates so that we can actually buy things at a reasonable pace that doesn’t require 24/7 login?

4 Likes

The event runs from Oct 22 to Jan 6. Calm down with the lies lol. You’re going to get sick of the event.

2 Likes

At least dk’s, and rogues don’t have to wear dresses :crazy_face: Oh and warriors.

Really disappointed that the BRD Raid is only 10-15 players for Normal and Heroic. Thats very frustrating since regular Normal/Heroic raids scale up to 30 people. We usually have around 25 people show up for raid, so now we just tell 10 to piss off, or have people play specs they don’t want to play to fill 2 groups.

1 Like

Enjoy your sweaty bits. The rest of us can enjoy the breeze

1 Like

Nothing here looks awesome, it looks like a moonguard celebration packet and if anyone complains they’ll get banned.

2 Likes

Neat. Got 3 days to grind as many bronze as I can before my 3 week vacation.

Pixels don’t sweat :wink: