The World of Warcraft 20th Anniversary Celebration Update Goes Live October 22!

I’m more upset that people are taking my original statement way out of context and assuming. And then, like you, coming on here trolling me. Sorry I was wrong. Did not mean to offend you guys by my statement. Tired of the toxicity when I originally gave none.

1 Like

I truly hope this is a side event and not retail… Dracthyr Hunters bursting and flying away with warlock dot bombing and running… if this is in the main game, i’m done.

Are there any updates on collecting all gear from completed quests? I know this was stated in the past, but I haven’t seen anything mentioning it since then.

Per Kaivax:

"Following the introduction of Warbands, we’ve seen a lot of discussion and received a lot of feedback from Transmog collectors. We want everyone to know that we’re currently working on some improvements to appearance collecting that are planned for the next patch after the release of The War Within.

First is an update to class-restricted gear. We’re working to make it so that non-cosmetic class-restricted gear can have its appearance collected by any class. Appearance collection will be retroactive to any gear in your inventory or bank. The intent is to make it much easier to collect class sets from legacy raids where that gear drops directly.

We’re also still working on the much-discussed update that makes it so that when quests are completed, all appearances from non-cosmetic item rewards will be granted, regardless of whether that particular class could have seen or chosen them. We plan for this to be retroactive, so any quests that you previously completed should grant all qualifying appearances when you first log onto any character. The intent here is to remove the need for completing these quests on multiple classes in order to collect all the appearances they provide.

Again, our intent is to implement the above with the next patch after the launch of The War Within.

Thank you very much!"

Collecting Appearances

1 Like

The 1080x1920 phone wallpaper image seems to have gotten a bunch of Jainas ice magic spattered all over Alexstraszas chest… Yep…

This is retail, patch 11.5

That. Is. Awesome.

apparently, we can only get 1 set of t2 trough the event

if thats the case, we just continue with the long tradition of blizzard developpers being out of touch with their playerbase

Anti-social or asocial? Antisocial means sociopathic and generally refers to someone who has no regards to another person’s wellbeing. Asocial means you don’t like crowds and people.

Ironically I used to tell people I was antisocial for years before finding out that distinction.

Asocial then. More than three people around me make me nervous though I’ve learned to deal with it.

1 Like

All good, though honestly, I do think there’s a bit of anti-social in the mix, but that’s more developed sociopathy on my end, years of working retail has just left me with a “ight, they wanna do something dodo Darwinian? Let em!” point of view.

1 Like

Worked in the food industry for years. I completely understand. This game ain’t helping. Just spent 20 minutes asking for help looking for Beledars spawn to get absolutely nothing back. It was not long ago people helped.

1 Like

This looks like the best WoW event ever.

Mirror, mirror.

How are those statements toxic? In comparison that you took the time to quote those two, very separated statements, to make a bash at me…which is toxic? Troll much?

Revert nurfs to mythic plus rewards, gilded crests being moved from 6 keys to 9 in addition to the nurf to key level for wall rewards. else ill be ending my investment in this xpack, my acc is already canceled & runs dry in 3 weeks. ill play something else for the next 2 years before I go back to shadowlands/BFA era m+.

Oh, I see. You’re a regular troll poster. You have nothing better to say.

WooHoo! Congrats, Blizzard! Looks like a lot of fun. :dancer:

1 Like

Not a fan of this currency approach as I know you’re going to milk it like crazy. How long will the event last? … oh - till Jan 6th. Actually that should be enough to the point that I’m tired of it :smile:

Now if you’d just go back and refund all the guild and war bank items you stole from players (due to your bug that you introduced) - that would be nice, mmmkay.

you could just split the raid groups

Wait, That’s ILLEGAL