The World of Warcraft 20th Anniversary Celebration Update Goes Live October 22!

Only toxicity I’m seeing is from you, sweetie.

Eat a snickers.

1 Like

I made a comment. You guys piled on me. But blame me huh.

You made a comment with a lot of attitude based on incorrect assumptions. While continuing to give nothing but bad attitude.

What did you expect people to do?

2 Likes

To correct me and give me correct information. But then again, it’s not surprising to get treated badly here. Maybe read my first comment. Both serious and a joke. Then honestly asking a question after. But then…toxicity.

I read your first comment, which is what I based my statement off of.

These are the bad attitude and assumptions I’m talking about.

Do you even remember what you typed or do you just like to play the victim when things don’t go your way?

1 Like

Why is Garrosh not included in the 20th anniversary art? He was much more loved and significant than Xal’atath ever will be.

1 Like

Do you assume everything? Cause everything you just said is wrong and screams entitlement. I’ve been playing this game since classic. I’ve never taken a position of victimhood. I’ve managed life in this game and in real life doing what I need to do. If you think otherwise, then just stop talking. I have nothing to defend to some one being pretentious. Or even looking for some sort of troll points. I admit being wrong in my first comment. But thinking I was being toxic in general is wrong. I was being honest as a lot of events are grindy. Understood?

1 Like

aww the doom lord pets <3

Also missed the chance to make Sha Of Happiness an event boss, since its a 20 yr celebration

Oh no did they change the freaky clown-esque shaman acendance forms?? I really liked those!

1 Like

You can get a glyph for those from a vendor

Grumpy they removed the pvp reps from the pool. I was looking forward to getting Silverwing sentinels up. Only one I cared about.

1 Like

There’s no mention of this in the article, but it was stated elsewhere that the November Trading Post will be bringing back the TP class sets and unrestricting them so anyone that could use those armor or weapon types normally will be able to use them. What has not been clarified on this point is whether or not this includes the Remix versions of those exact same sets. So far on the PTR they remain class-locked. I would really appreciate a blue post on this issue, it’s been asked about on the forums elsewhere but no response or acknowledgement has been made.

If they’re still faction locked on the PTR then that’s your answer. We probably won’t see the other change in the patch notes cuz it’s not really a patch change, just a general change for the Trading Post for November.

I’ll play when you buff the bronze token rewards

no point in palying the first week… like plunderstorm, pandaria remix and tww pre patch…they taught us that

2 Likes

You can buy them on any class and learn them. I thought I saw the armor types could be used. Pally/Warrior/DK Hunter/Shaman/Evoker etc. But not anyone can use them

I can’t wait for people to complain and insist Blizzard bring back the tier 2 sets after the event, for reasons.

1 Like

You say this, while being toxic in this thread. Chill man. Who hurt you?

1 Like

That is literally what I said.

unrestricting them so anyone that could use those armor or weapon types normally will be able to use them

The Trading Post sets have been unrestricted so that, for example, you can use the mage set on a warlock. Instead of being a mage set, it’s effectively a cloth set now. But the Remix sets are unaffected by this change. They’re literally recolors of the Trading Post sets and should be included in this change but haven’t been. Blizzard is ignoring other posts and comments on the forums about this.

How about you chill or anyone else that likes to play troll? I’m going to return the same energy back that is given to me.

I’m sorry you’re upset, wish you nothing but the best!

1 Like