The World of Warcraft 20th Anniversary Celebration Update Goes Live October 22!

No?

Ok then.

Yep Lord Kazzak will visit you in Stormwind.

Seriously, probably a pet. Maybe a new hearth animation like they got for TBC

:crab: :izakaya_lantern: :crab: :izakaya_lantern:

I canā€™t wait to be a beautiful magical mage dragon and be able play this race I could never grasp evoker.

:dracthyr_a1::magic_wand:

I have 2 evokers just for item storage.

This looks like an awesome patch, definitely a great tribute to 20 years!

2 Likes

This is messed up!! 1) Instead of using her name Moira Thaurissan they are now calling her Bronzebeard. 2) Making her relive the moment we kill her husband through the dragon flightsā€¦ Dang blizz

2 Likes

Better if they sold balloons with gnomes trapped inside, and cookies.

2 Likes

I think it is rather unlikely this event wont be rolled into each year from now on with perhaps the rewards specifically marked 20th not returning.

What does this have to do with Moonguard? Did you get RP mugged over there by a vulpera?

1 Like

Like those balloons we had at the Belā€™ameth party lol

:crab: :izakaya_lantern: :crab: :izakaya_lantern:

Yaaay! Canā€™t wait for Dracthyr can be other classes day!

Cool. Fix timewalking badges with 11.0.5 too

1 Like

I donā€™t wanna talk about itā€¦

Well you donā€™t have to. Thereā€™s a test later so you might not pass that. :sweat_smile:

A joy at parties, im sure.

I canā€™t wait to have to grind every day of those months itā€™s active if I want any hope of getting the things I want, very pog, totally not another rancid grind for a ā€œcelebrationā€.

1 Like

Help Wanted sounds fun.

Korrak is always fun.

The mogs look great, esp. rogueā€™s (Iā€™m not into the robes but those that are will look great).

Looks good so far.

I may partake, I may not.

Itā€™s called fun I think

1 Like

Are there exclusive rewards for clearing the raid on normal/heroic besides higher ilvl gear?

To make you happy, and fulfill your toxicity, I donā€™t do parties. Anti social problems. But a person like you doesnā€™t care. You just love to dig in and be toxic.