The War Within Hotfixes - September 19

What are you talking about no ‘duskweave or dawnweave drops’ I’ve gotten a ton of Dawnweave and been selling bolts of it on the AH.

1 Like

Mald about it.

Did I miss thanksgiving, Christmas and new years? Like is it already April Fools day? Like serious blizzard wth

1 Like

oh no not a community manager!!! wellp not an alt like i said so sorry your fragile since of self and sucking up on the forums cant handle someone criticizing the game

1 Like

Delves in a group were too easy relative to solo, so the only answer was to completely break the scaling and significantly penalize groups with the death counter change.

1 Like

you’re the only one I’ve heard saying that. i don’t know anybody else who’s getting more than a few pieces. i haven’t gotten one since last Friday.

A lot of people are having the same experience I have. A single thread is 500 gold on my AH. A single bolt is over 2000 now.

Bro what the actual hell are these delves now, everything has 10x more hp relative to last night when I was doing them and everything is 1-2 shotting me. Imagine u add content that is meant for players who don’t want turbo difficulty stuff that rewards pretty weak gear and u make it scale like I’m doing a +24 keystone??

4 Likes

Revert the delv changes added in the past few hrs, Cr@ps unplayable

2 Likes

This Delve change sucks actually, revert this crap.

I was actually having fun… Why are you guys so against making your game fun? This feels like Shadowlands bullcrap all over again…

8 Likes

Hoping for a dev post about this horrible change when I wake up but I doubt it. Bet they won’t revert or fix this but instead roll out another hotfix that will just make it even worse.

3 Likes

Why even add Delves if you’re going to make them impossible for casual players. I can see them ramping up and becoming more difficult but you’re telling your players that they are wasting their time. There is no way for a casual player to gear up for even the lowest levels without being forced into Mythic+ and organized raiding.

Way to go back on your promises yet again.

7 Likes

I’m doing an 8 water works by myself and it’s uh… I’m 3 lives left and got 2 workers to go.

If it wasn’t for renewing blaze and being able to dispell the bleed off, this would be a really hard hitting one. Those dots even just 1 tick can HURT.

2 Likes

It’s clearly a scaling bug currently and we will probably see alot of hotfixes in the morning. Seems to be a case of “we turned a nob and WHOOPS, that wasn’t supposed to happen”

Thankfully it’s not the weekend yet.

1 Like

glad i got my delves done

1 Like

Yeah my guardian thinks it is whoops when hit for health in 3 seconds. Do the mechanics? There are no mechanics to do. Engage combat, dead. Not even trying tier 8 which seems to be cake for ranged DPS.

1 Like

How is solo overtuned? I went in at 571 and completed most of the ones i attempted. Couldn’t get past a Nerubian boss yesterday and then Waxface today but got some gear and did Waxxy at 587 which is still well below the recommended.

Scaling was the worst thing to ever happen to this game.

Really glad I got my delves done earlier in the week.

1 Like

So before the hotfix.

2 Likes

Hi blizzard, this has been present since last week and its a very BIG problem for a few players that it has affected. GMs have been unhelpful via tickets. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/many-weekly-quests-did-not-reset/
Trying to bring this to light as this needs attention.