The War Within Hotfixes - September 19

Oh stop, it sucks for everyone

1 Like

You guys truly do not care, huh? You took the system that was working fine and decided “No, we made this fun thing that is supposed to be solo friendly and that was a MISTAKE! Let’s make sure to suck the life out of it and ruin the WHOLE POINT OF DELVES by making it too hard to solo :D”.

I can’t stand this. You guys take 1 step forward, and then you fall flat on your face and roll back down the hill. Why? Why ruin the fun for everyone constantly? We’re ALREADY PAYING YOU GUYS >.<.

9 Likes

awww yup there he is the type of person who comes in to be captain save a blizzard because they do no wrong. Its a legit gripe. they tune around a small percentage of player base and its not right. The world first and M+ runners don’t care because they live for this type of content and they get it everytime because blizzard values them more because they think they are the golden goose of this game because of streams and events thats not an opinion its a fact.

but the world quests !!! also the world rares huh?

oops! everything hurts a lot now :frowning:

1 Like

These characters with under 100 posts are probably just alts just spamming the thread. Probably like 2 or 3 people.

Clearly Blizz knows something is wrong and are working on fixes. Them dogpiling is doing nothing but being annoying.

1 Like

Hey they reduced the solo delve damage by 20% still hitting for 800K+ per web cast and burn away now only hits for 578K per tick. xD

Like an hour before I had a chance to group up and steamroll tier 8. Excellent.

Early and often, I guess.

1 Like

YO this Hot Fixed has Destroied Delves , aboms with 450 mil hp 
 Blizzz 

can’t even pug groups now lol First elite just wiping out the team from random Mechanics and one shotting , Lives are just Going out the window 

what did you guys do jesuss

3 Likes

This change is insane, as a solo healer it was already difficult but now if I try to group I feel like you may have intended to also scale these auto attacks? I cant keep a tank up with full defensives
 Also some of these “new enemies” you added spawning on the checkpoint makes it where if you die you basically lose the delve. At this point I find myself leaving and coming back in praying a Zekvir “new special” mob isnt on an objective.

2 Likes

Just got home to play and this all is pretty much terrible. Had a blast for a couple weeks but between this delve stuff and the absolutely non-existent Duskweave and Dawnweave drops which for some reason weren’t addressed with this hotfix (or even acknowledged to this point) I don’t know how much more I’ll want to play. I can tolerate all the little bugs but everything I tried tonight was just frustrating and broken.

3 Likes

nope I just dont spend my life on the forums sorry everytime someone has a different opinion or states something you dont like they are “spammers” or “trolls” grow up and learn to deal with others not thinking like you and not always trying to kiss butt to get feel goods.

oh and check again this is my main been my main since WoD. People like you always thinking youre the smartest in the room lol

2 Likes

The delve changes are incredibly bad.

4 Likes

From what I’ve seen, most players are simply asking for the scaling to be more forgiving if you’re doing a delve solo, and for the scaling to be more challenging if you’re doing a delve in a group. However, if this hotfix has been applied already, I think something went wrong with the scaling, because now the enemies are hitting WAY too hard, regardless of whether you’re doing it solo or in a group.

1 Like

The change is horrific. Tried a T8 as solo tank that I could do pretty well at 597 ilvl but now it is impossible.

1 Like

another 100 “we hear you” speeches and we’ll get there haha

1 Like

The tier 8 delves with 2 players seem to be significantly overtuned at the moment. A pair of veteran players (arcane mage, vengeance demon hunter) had a ton of trouble completing the underkeep. The NPCs were crushing the tank and the final 3 NPCs required a cooldown rotation akin to a mythic raid boss to live for me.

Started the day at 571 and did three bountiful delves and managed them fine. Got to Waterworks and it was ‘off’ from the start. I died to trash more than any other Delve and by the time i got to Waxface I had one life. Couldn’t get past him with lvl 575 gear so reset and tried again. still couldn’t get past him. Did some pvp and upgrades and figured i’d go in at 587 when I saw a hotfix was put in. Zoned in and there were two named mobs(but not elite) in the first room. Tella or something and V something. Could barely scratch them and they one shotted my VW. There was no way anyone could have gotten past them so jumped out to reset. You say the hotfix was only for groups but Some of the trash would not go down. literally beat on a Taskmaster for couple of minutes with his health barely going down. Some things like the bats felt the same but the all the kobolds felt ‘meatier’. Got to Waxface and got him down first attempt.
Throughout the day I noticed that the trash was significantly harder than the bosses. In some of the Delves I was having to re-summon the VW after every pack.
I’ve not done any Delves in a group so can’t speak to that but so far they seem pretty good. They should be hard but the damage feels a little spiky. Please don’t nerf these into the ground like you did Torghast though. That first week of Torghast was hilariously fun. When you gutted Torghast after that first week the fun went out of SL for me.
One note on loot. can you please have different tables for each Delve? I had a cloak drop in one delve then the same cloak dropped again after getting Waxface down. That felt really bad. Loot in general has been pretty bad. Out of 6 bountiful delves I’ve gotten 2 pieces of usable gear. This is starting from 571 so there was a huge room for improvement.

1 Like

Nah, usually trolls spam a post with a bunch of alts that only have a handful of posts.

I would be surprised if most of the people with under 100 posts are only being done by 2 or 3 people.

The community managers can see that though however.

Also, I gotta say, having delve bosses/mini-bosses do an unavoidable AoE attack that can easily take you down to 30% health or less AND with seemingly unlimited range is a terrible mechanic, lol. I’m all for a challenge, but enemy attacks have gotta be something that all classes can mitigate or avoid if they’re doing it solo.

2 Likes