The Vulpera

No offense intended. Just a guess, because logically such a race attracts those kinds of people. The most “intrusive” thing I ever experienced was a nose boop, but that was about it.

1 Like

Here friend. Please step into this nice hot Jacuzzi shaped like a cooking pot. While you relax in there i’ll get you some vegetables to eat and some lotion to put on your skin. After that i’ll put a top on the jacuzzi so you can enjoy it in the dark.

Invite your Vulpera friends as well.

3 Likes

Says the one not wearing a cute sailor moon outfit…

5 Likes

i have one serious question about vulpera: is it ok to pet them? cause i wanna pet’em…

3 Likes

You won’t catch me dead in something as asinine as that. Same thing for those onesies. Utterly ridiculous.

3 Likes

So what can I catch you in…

/Prepares a cardboard box, stick, and string

5 Likes

should google screaming foxes at night… buncha banshees. You’ll never look at vulpera the same ahahahahahahaa

1 Like

Also fox urine.

That stuff is foul.

It’s used to repel other animals like squirrels, rabbits, skunks, etc.

I see foxes around where I live, and the poor creatures are often infested with mange, there’s a rabbit problem here and they’re living off those.

If I’m gonna be a pest race, might as well go full throttle and let me play Kobold or something lol.

1 Like

Vulpera tails make great car aerial decorations. :smiling_imp:

Keep in mind that Vulpera aren’t based foxes, but on a specific species of fox called Fennec Foxes.

These little guys.

So a lot of the… unpleasantness of red and arctic foxes doesn’t apply to them.

3 Likes

Respectfully, that is a killer mog you have. please don’t steal my soul.

3 Likes

You’re weird

1 Like

Hunters know these things.

1 Like

Don’t worry, your soul is safe with me :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Liking for Evil Dead.

1 Like

Oh, I see how it is.

Had your fun with mine, so out it goes.

5 Likes

I’m not old enough to watch whatever spawned that gif but I appreciate your concern for wayward souls.

2 Likes

Among players, there are almost more Vulpera than there are Dwarves (both kinds combined). And why not? “Cute fuzzy animals” make up the internet’s de-facto official religion.

The Vulpera come with weapon’s grade appeal and marketability.

1 Like

I’m sure she’s just collecting soul shards for her scrapbooking collection. All in good, clean fun.

1 Like

Well,last christmas you gave me your soul.

But the very next day, I got bored and threw it away…

This year, to save you from tears! I’ll give it to something special :wink:

2 Likes