The Vulpera

I’m a pretty orc with my pink sailor moon outfit.

4 Likes

My favorite orc clan: Moon Sailor Clan.

Clan of the lean gains, too.

5 Likes

Their Chieftain

8 Likes
8 Likes

Sailor Moonhammer

Lol just noticed Laeuko’s guild. Choosing the nuclear option!

4 Likes

You should watch it anyway!

Evil Dead (1981), Evil Dead II (1987) and Army of Darkness (1992).

Then there’s the 2015 to 2018 TV series “Ash vs Evil Dead”, which is the pinnacle of cinema :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m a pretty squeamish dude. But I feel “safe” if I watch it on a little screen.

On an unrelated note, can these display a/v files?

2 Likes

Evil Dead, for the most part, is a comedy.

Lots of blood and other bodily fluids, but for the most part it’s a comedy lol

2 Likes

if garrosh were the warchief, ‘‘vulpera’’ would be the name of a leatherwork set

1 Like

I’ve seen my nephew use his apple watch to watch youtube, not sure about AV files though.

2 Likes

Yupp. Imagine Blizzard would give us a new playable group of Vulpera for the next expansion. I bet instead of all those hate threads towards dwarves 3.0 people would discuss what they’ll name their new fox buddies. xD

1 Like

Thank you. I will…pass this info along to…my friend who was asking.

So, uh. How ‘bout those Vulpera, huh?

2 Likes

lot of alliance players hate vulpera. lot of alliance players wanted/want vulpera on the alliance. i always feel like more alliance wanted them, than hated’em.

me? personally, i’d kill to get vulpera on the alliance… they’re just so cute and fluffy!

2 Likes

Nah, they’d be drowned out by the aggro-frothing rage of the furry hate brigade. As though Vulpera weren’t already a thing. And Worgen. And Pandaren. And Tauren.

2 Likes

you forgot dracthyr. and druids. and (arguably) shamans/hunters (they can wear beast heads/furs, hence the ‘arguably’ part.)

2 Likes

Shaman shapeshift like Druids can ala Ghost Wolf, but I was sticking to inarguably furry, anthropomorphic animal races.

3 Likes

ahhh… i getcha. thought you meant all the furry-ish things we could play.

Do /lie, then stand back up.

lmao.

2 Likes

I’d kill every mechagnome to get Vulpera as Alliance. (Shouldn’t be hard, there’s like 6 of 'em in total)

As for the people who legitimately feel hatred towards a pixelated fox race in a 20 year old video game, welp, they’ve probably got worse things going on in their real lives.

7 Likes

it’s like hating fox in super smash bros. it’s ridiculous! also,

i’d gladly join you for this. i don’t even pvp and i’d join in on the paraplegic diaper-gnome hunt!

3 Likes