The Vulpera

They are cute :smiley:

I’m playing a Vulpera Warlock with the black sailor moon costume in ReMoP.

She is adorable.

45 Likes

The Vulpera only exist to provide warlocks with meat and warm clothing.

(Smiles showing fanged teeth)

:fox_face::skull::hocho::scarf:

7 Likes

Beware the power of the darkside. It is seductive and easily fools the gullible.
Remember, all Vulpera are Sith.

6 Likes

You humans and alliance genocided my people in Vol’dun. We have not forgotten this. Your days are numbered.

10 Likes

You people really get off on using that word, don’t you? That wasn’t genocide. It was more like pest control.

10 Likes

I thought the Sethrak were Ssssith?

They are! It’s the 28th of the month! Do vulpera use a different system of measuring the passage of days? What a wonderful, and mystical bunch of creatures.

15 Likes

Ok, we’ll wear shin pads and be weary of all 30 of you

3 Likes

Those that you can see

2 Likes

Imagine going to a new land, encountering a race of people that have endured extreme hardship, slavery, countless atrocities… then deciding to murder them all en masse.

Then, they even go on and harass them for years and make fun of them… while also making fun of actual allies such as Gnomes.

After all is said and done, us Vulpera still have positive attitudes and look toward a brighter future, unlike you all. I know shame is in short supply these days, but my G-d, the alliance and Vulperaphobes truly are the bad guys of wow.

6 Likes

And why did they do that oohhh yes because the horde offer them work

2 Likes

Quel’thalas (Yes, it was raided by the old Horde)
Stormwind
Southshore
Stonetalon Mountains
Theramore
Azshara
Ashenvale
Darkshore
Teldrassil
Arathi
Gilneas
The Gathering
Brennadam

Like… the Horde did so much destruction, that I don’t even know, if I remember everything xD

7 Likes

I still hope to see Vulpera lore expanded even if it’s something like a weapon or artifact. There’s gotta be more to them then just pirates and desert. :bone::robot:

8 Likes

Really wish Alliance side had them playable, but we have to follow the stupid red team and blue team system…

10 Likes

I recently started to get into the Dune movies and I would kinda low-key enjoy it if some of the Vulpera lore had more bits and pieces of it loosely based on Dune.

5 Likes

I like the Vulpera… Vulpera players…
:neutral_face:

…yeah.

8 Likes

I need to level my Vulpera at somepoint.

1 Like

wags fluffy tail

UwU we are cute!

13 Likes

Void Elves only exist to be a high elf copium.

7 Likes

Do me! Do me! Me next!

3 Likes

Can… can we do that around here?

8 Likes