The Vulpera

Vulpera are awesome.
I used to main one.

I do wish they had more lore though.
We know very little about their history and culture.

Hopefully one day that gets shown off more.

6 Likes

Not what I meant!

:smiling_face:

…or was it?

7 Likes

Blushes

hehe oh dear… hehe

8 Likes

vulpera tanks are the cutest things ever
i love seeing the little things just protect the team

7 Likes

Goldshire inn that way :point_right: :dracthyr_tea:

3 Likes

Something about the way that giant hand just pointing directly at the tiny Dracthyr emoji drinking tea has me on the floor laughing.

3 Likes

Says the human who’s people committed genocide of the Vulpera in Vol’dun. Nothing more vile than trying to make a race go extinct, I stand with my vulpera brethren in saying you’d best watch out, we vulpera don’t forgive such easily. Best stay out of our way going forward… we be watching… your gold pouch shall be ours if you’re not careful

2 Likes

Well said.

1 Like

Ah… I’ve got that one… I should of thought of that rather than blending in with the pandas. Would of been so much cuter

Vulpera are awesome. Full Stop. That is all.

6 Likes

So was teldrasil. We just took a torch to the nest.

1 Like

Ya know it’s funny, I was a vulpera hater when they first came out. I remember giving them so much crap and saying I’d never play that race. But as a lover of foxes and all fox-related things, I did succumb and race changed to a vulpera the day they were available. Never looked back. I’m a vulpera stan and I don’t care how much hate and belittling they get. Come at me, bro!

9 Likes

the truth is out there

5 Likes

Who hates Vulpera? There were countless threads, including a mega thread, where people were constantly begging for that race. Diaper Gnomes, overweight humans, and dwarves 3.0 on the other hand…

4 Likes

When cross faction dungeons became a thing, I had to re-hear all the boring and played out jabs from Alliance players who weren’t used to seeing vulpera in their group. Don’t really hear it anymore.

1 Like

Strange. I never noticed anything like that. Unless you were into uwu stuff, I find that rather unlikely, or maybe I just had a completely different experience. :dracthyr_shrug:

2 Likes

I am a fox hunter.

Doesn’t matter if they’re humanoid or not. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol… ok… go hit the treadmill LOL

2 Likes

Not into uwu stuff. Not a furry. Not an rp’er. Just like foxes, and people like their unfunny jokes. :smile:

2 Likes

Homer Simpson does no such thing!