The Void Elves are proud members of the Alliance

Our brothers and sisters of Silvermoon will be freed from tyranny and be returned to the Alliance again. Your insolence has been noted for a long time now, but still we remain.

Our Brilliant Ranger General Alleria Windrunner holds an important and prestigious position within the Alliance. Giving our people a voice inside one of the mightiest forces on Azeroth!

For Quel’Thalas!

32 Likes

N’Zoth would like to know your location. :octopus:

21 Likes

22 Likes

Horde? Alliance? I’m just in this for the tentacle action :hot_face:

13 Likes

What an odd thing for a Void Elf to say when last I checked your home was a pile of rocks in the Void realm of Telogorus Rift.

Oh great this again.

11 Likes

Ranger General… of what? You would think that with the whole 10,000 years of fighting the legion she and Turalyon would have learned to move past their hatred of the Horde and of Orcs to look at the bigger picture. These two characters are either really racist, unlikely given how they took to the space goats, or are just that badly written. They heard the word Horde for the first time in 10,000 years and lost their shizz.

4 Likes

I ain’t gonna be freed from Tyranny because I’m not being subjected to a tyrant. Kinda hard to do when your entire faction is run by a council anyhow. I’m quite content where I am.

8 Likes

Say that to the brave Blood Elf protestor within the Bazaar that was mind controlled into submission for questioning his government.

Say that to the High Elves that were exiled from their homeland because they did not want to cruelly siphon the lifeforce of other beings under the instruction of Rommath.

Say that to Umbrics magisters who were exiled for studying the power of the enemy, the Void, in defense of Silvermoon in the same way Warlocks are allowed to do so.

Say that to Lor’themar who ignorantly followed Sylvanas throughout the Fourth War and even admitted regret allowing her warcrimes as he was emotionally reminiscent of what she once was.

Now the Alliance has the combined power of the Light & Void because of Rommath’s neglect.

Silvermoon will be blue again, Undercity is destroyed and the path through Quel’thalas has been opened.

6 Likes

The Alliance was on its last leg, Anduin thought he would have to send farmers out to fight and then at Orgrimmar doubted he + horde rebels could succeed against loyalists in the city.

Yet this shamble of an army who by the grace of who ever grants reprieves is going to march on Quel’thalas with a reunited Horde stronger than ever with the new council leading it?

Quit trying to steal a Horde zone, Quel’thalas belongs to Blood Elves and is Horde.

9 Likes

Oh yeah?! Well something something camp Turajo! So there! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That was 12 years ago. Silvermoon is outdated. It’s not happening anymore, just like the green crystals are done.

Don’t care too much. Siphoning from the endless corrupting abyss which brings forth tentacles and eyeballs isn’t much better.

Over my dead body.

7 Likes

Alleria Windrunner : “One day Silvermoon will stand again on the side of the Alliance. I know it.” :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Pile of rocks, but you have no idea of the awesome parties we can throw there. That Quel’thalas cannot match.

Why do you think those Blood Elf scholars come? Did you think it was to study the Void?

4 Likes

Strangely enough this is the type of Velf I can get behind.

None of that “We wanna be just like Belves” stuff, give me the gibbering madmen who make deals with old gods.

5 Likes

Spies. Or just scholars there to learn and not join just as high elves are still allowed pilgrimages to the sunwell even if void elves are not.

Parties, with Ethereal men and ladies.

1 Like

But he’ll taste funny.

It would be dope if the catalyst of the next faction war was one of those Silvermoon Scholars that are secretly in Telogrus Rift accidentally damaging the Sunwell and blaming the Void Elves :skull_and_crossbones:

If Quel’thalas got attacked / destroyed by the Alliance though i’d swear off Alliance forever and corpse camp all of yall.

even the alliance doesnt want void elves around

7 Likes

Can we not, and say we did?

1 Like