The Void Elves are proud members of the Alliance

Void Elves got the same stigma of those who studied and created the framework for Nuclear technology.

The Void is in its infancy, but in the future we’ll be using it to power entire cities & charge our Samthrall Smart Phones.

1 Like

I find it funny when roleplaying triggers people x)

For the Ren’dorei!
For the Quel’dorei!
For Quel’Thalas!
For the Alliance!

1 Like

Pfft, Flynn just wants to know so he can experience the tentacles :smirk:

2 Likes

Why would the Alliance want elves that can’t be purple in it?

This is just another “elf paladin for the alliance” thread in disguise.

2 Likes

They’re just cowards for not embracing the love that is the Void! (Also they lack a Sunwell we can use to spawn abominations from.)

Just an undead belf passing through

You and your “Brilliant Ranger General” can get lost.

1 Like

Void elves are the best, I get to play my thalassian elves with all their charm, and none of the homophobia that comes from playing horde side.

1 Like

What an awful accusation to put on Horde players alone.

3 Likes

Just talking from my lived experiences. The casual usage of homophobic language in particular was absolutely pathetic.

Two years as Alliance and nothing in game from the community.

3 Likes

There absolutely are equally disgusting players on both sides.

After being a guide in the Horde newcomer chat since the moment I hit level 60, I realized that, hey — I’ve got a level 60 Ally toon too!

So I signed up as a guide for the Alliance newcomer chat, and I was immediately bombarded with other guides cussing and cursing out Horde players, and then deliberately giving bad advice to the newbies! (One dude confirmed this when I whispered him about the bad advice.)

This went on for an entire hour before I finally logged off my Ally toon in disgust.

I’ve never seen this level of vitriol on the Horde newcomer chat. I have seen really stupid sexual and homophobic jokes on both sides.

But not this. (But I’m sure that it will happen one day on the Horde newcomer chat.)

So, my point? The players are the same on both sides!

2 Likes

if your proud of being a part of the alliance truly, then do the alliance a favor and run all yourselves into the sunwell turning the entirety of Quel’Thalas into a fel bomb two birds with one stone.

Dude I’ve been on Wyrmrest Accord for all of a year and gotten homophobic and racist language from folk on the Alliance side there.

This is a people problem not a faction issue in a video game.

I’m am glad you’ve apparently not encountered it though.

3 Likes

That’s really unfortunate that you experienced that and I’m sorry, I have absolutely seen much worse on horde side than Alliance in my own personal experience.

Particularly the casual usage of homophobic, normalized language.

7 Likes

…did you seriously just use your alts to like your post AGAIN right after getting called out?

Edit: I mean, that’s not subtle at all. I literally watched your post get 6 likes in less than half a minute.

3 Likes

mainly from a certain popular warrior player there because there are only like 5 alliance players on wra :skull: upside is you get hugs from a very cool forsaken lady in stormwind.

1 Like

They really went all out with the alts that post too lol

3 Likes

talonel has no shame, he does this all on purpose lol he’s a very persistent troll. worse than people like ralph IMHO

5 Likes

I know, right?

It’s almost got me tempted to pull out MY alts. And I’m an altoholic… :rofl:

2 Likes