The Unofficial High Elf Discussion Megathread

You do not get to speak for the “majority of the Alliance”. You speak for no one but yourself.

15 Likes

Horde fanboy plz.

Plz.

3 Likes

Alliance Players are already pissed that they got a copy past race of Blood Elves.

High Elves would be something and fresh for once that isn’t the same Dark Elf Theme and it would boost up lost players leaving the Faction.

3 Likes

You don’t represent the Alliance you Blood Elf main

Edit: oops posted on my alt.

7 Likes

my gnome avy is cuter

waits whats happening

markwachassa?

I mean given your names no sensible person would see it as deceit lol!

Only reason why Frye choosed to get on a Gnome Alt to try to fail at representing the Alliance Faction as a whole where clearly she doesn’t and so are rest of other Antis and those who think the Alliance Faction deserves to have its Identity ruined because of so called uniqueness or Edgy while at the same time bashing Human Paladins are not really True Alliance Fans nor have any respect of it what’s so ever.

If the “majority of the Alliance” did not get pissed off by blueberry elf, bleached draenei and fat humans, why would it care about the most requested race in the game’s history?

13 Likes

thats only accurate if you pretend high elves didnt rename themselves blood elves and are already playable

We are asking for the other high elves, don’t worry. You can keep your blood elves all for yourselves.

11 Likes

I mean, we would get so many Horde player’s Alliance alts being pissed for sure lol.

6 Likes

Like really low on information retention, aren’t we?

I feel like people have already told YOU specifically, multiple times, that we exclusively want the ones that didn’t become blood elves.

But it never sticks.

The utter inability to accept that Blood Elves aren’t the only continuation of Thalassian history is not a cognitive deficiency, but utter emotional denial.

10 Likes

High Elves aren’t Fel Green Eye Red Skin Race nor Golden Eyed Elves in General.

Again Blood Elves are no longer High Elves nor have the name of the Quel’dorei.

3 Likes

some are

no they are still high elves. they just dont want to be called high elves :woman_shrugging:

this is backed by lore and the devs

Hmm no they aren’t. Pink Skin or White Pink Skin is not Fel.

Also Blood Elves don’t scream for the Quel’dorei. Again They’ll still not High Elves. Sometimes I think you Antis don’t have respect for your special elven race’s lore nor history. Atleast the Alliance and High Elf Fans have much respect for the Quel’dorei and those who are still called High Elves and not Blood Elves.

2 Likes

Good lord this is STILL going on? I’ve long since accepted that the devs don’t care what their players want and metaphorically spit in their faces when the players like something they think is stupid.

1 Like

so the lore and devs are wrong?

Yes, but also no.

The devs don’t even know what they’re doing and are having as much internal disagreement about the lore as we do here.

6 Likes

If they continue to not respect the Alliance Lore and have not played Alliance and have a understanding the Faction and Story as a whole than Yes.

Devs and so called Lore in BFA don’t make two rights nor aren’t right in general.

2 Likes

source?

im sorry but the devs know more about the lore then you and me. we may not like it but they are the lore crafters not you

1 Like