The Unofficial High Elf Discussion Megathread

honestly they just need to turn the myst isles into AU shadowmoon valley.

The exodar can be the new karabor complete with a new harbor with ships going to stormwind and other places.

1 Like

As you wish.

1 Like

Well, also keep in mind that there aren’t very many genuine anti-High elfers…

Most of them just don’t want the Alliance to get what they want. Like Fyre doesn’t care about anything she says, as evidenced by her not minding if we got Kul’tiran sized elves.

The genuine trolls aren’t going to be very upset and there are only a couple selfish, “I don’t want the Alliance to play what I play.” People.

2 Likes

Part of that is game limitations. Technically Goldshire, redridge, etc, are huge.

Also Suramar is gargantuan. Boralus is huge.

And all the little towns in Kul’Tiras some are technically cities.

Nah, San’Layn have been part of the BFA story already.

Pull the trigger on Mechagnomes, Vulpera, but not until they announce that they are doing San’Layn / High Elves so we dont riot.

I still personally want a rumble in the Hinterlands.

Wildhammer Dwarves + High Elves
Forest trolls + San’Layn (Or dark rangers. Though I think that San’Layn might as well bring the Dark Rangers in. Good place for them.)

Draenei status need to evolve.

I imagine them fleeing before the Horde arrives. They fight just to hold the line until everyone is safe. Then they settle in EK. This time, with proper villages and a real city. Maybe they restore Hillsbrad or Silverpine.

I doubt they can do it with alone with their numbers ranging from 20 to 30, the Horde can conquer it easily, but just the Ma’ghar settle the place? Unlikely

DO I NEED TO BREAK OUT THE LIST

Oh, wrong people. Carry on.

/edit
…Have I set myself up as the list/numbers guy?

2 Likes

Do i look like someone? Fyrechassa?

I would love high elves for horde <3

They are part of the Alliance and are very convinced on that.

A few people have mentioned numbers. Fyre and Lydon just off-hand.

By no means am I confusing you two! Just seeing numbers is starting to set off alarms in my head. :sweat_smile:

The Horde invades, the mag’har occupies.

I understod it, but better don’t mention too many numbers otherwise we might summon some people here :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually they belong on the horde.

Could you give your reasoning? I mean, most High elves are part of the Alliance. Why would they switch sides?

But for some reason they are in the Alliance. So why not making them playable in the Alliance?

If we’re continuing to talk about The Exodar’s presence in Kalimdor. It’s also possible that it doesn’t get destroyed and still not be a foothold for the Alliance in the future.

From Velen: Prophet’s Choice

“All this may prove moot soon enough. The Exodar is nearly repaired.”
…

“‘Nearly’ means when” Maraad questioned.

“A week. We have already repaired all the key systems. Now we are just cleaning up and bolstering any areas of apparent weakness.”

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/story/short-story/leader-story/velen#tab=3

The Exodar can go anywhere the Draenei want if they need to escape.

2 Likes

That is very interesting! Really does make me wonder what the Exodar really looks like now if it’s really that close to fully functional and not 9/10ths underground.

That was retconned in Legion. The Argus questline shows they were unable to fix it entirely, so they made the Vindicaar instead.

Personally, I think the non-flying ship draenei from WoD far more interesting and would love to see AU draenei settle in a nice place and be away from spaceships from now on.

1 Like