The Unofficial High Elf Discussion Megathread

I am Sooooooo sorry, You Don’t want to take Quel’thalas from the Blood Elves you just want to destroy it. See I don’t want Blizzard to take High Elves from the Alliance, I just want them to destroy them all, because obviously there’s a difference.
I’m sorry but wanting Quel’thalas destroyed is the Alliance wanting something taken from the Blood Elves. There’s no way to paint that picture differently.

I’d appreciate it if you’d stop trying to take things from Blood Elves. I guess we can both learn to be disappointed with each other.

Wanting to destroy someone’s home just for the hell of it, isn’t fun.

Sorry I am feeling kinda Hostile.

You all say we want nothing from Blood Elves, I’m sorry but why are you even talking about wanting a war against Quel’thalas . As long as all of you wish to ruin my home I’ll wish ruin right back on everything that you desire

2 Likes

high elves are’nt gonna happen, blizz thinks nobody will play blood elves if they were made playable.

Again.

This is not a request it is a speculation on something that is likely to happen.

It was found out about at the same time as the Mechagnome Island and they turned out to be real.

If you don’t want it to happen then tell Blizzard because they are the ones hinting at it.

It appears to already be planned as part of Void Elf development and is not based on our request for High Elves.

10 Likes

Calm down, Quel’thalas is just isolated in Eastern Kingdoms like Exodar is in Kalimdor, it isn’t about destroying it. But, is just likely that the Horde will march towards Exodar/Azuremyst Isle and Alliance towards Quel’thalas, so calm down.

Have you forget the BFA feature trailer? I mean, Eastern Kingdoms turning blue and Kalimdor red!?:

Timestamp Included:

It isn’t about High Elves or Blood Elves, but more about Alliance taking Eastern Kingdoms and Horde Kalimdor. So, please, calm down!

8 Likes

If we actually took care of our home then we would deserve it, but it as laid in ruins for how many wow years? Anyways me and you both know if high elves were in the game they would not get silvermoon, since they would actually have to edit those lands and have an actual city instead of gas and mirrors of what silvermoon is in reality

5 Likes

Has anyone else seen this yet?

https://i.imgur.com/Tv1cSnQ.png

I’m surprised this isn’t being discussed more. Ion told a fan at Blizzcon regarding High Elves that “yeah, they won’t be in bfa but that doesn’t mean they’ll never be in wow ever” and “the door hasn’t closed.”

(Credit to FlubberPuddy on MMOC: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2382861-Official-High-Elf-Discussion-Megathread?p=50941779&viewfull=1#post50941779)

4 Likes

While there did seem to be hints towards a Silvermoon Warfront near the start, that was before Warfronts came out and had their… Less than great reception

It is entirely possible they’ll come back to it, but also entirely possible that whole thing went the way of the Abyssal Depths raid

1 Like

Well the concept of Mechagnomes (Trash Gnomes) was mocked so much yet it still made it in. Pluss they are still rolling out new Warfronts.

Silvermoon Warfront was datamined around the same time but we will see.

To add to this.

Alleria talks about it multiple times and so does Umbric.

Lor’themar talks about having to deal with the Void Elves.

Light vs Void is becoming a larger focus.

Il’gynoth whispers “It’s surface blazes bright. Masking shadows below.” which is likely about the Sunwell.

Red Kalimdor and Blue Eastern Kingdoms.

And the simple fact that Void Elves are fomor Blood Elves who do not trust the current government of Silvermoon.

All this stuff has nothing to do with High Elves yet whenever we mention it suddenly we’re demanding Blizzard forks over Silvermoon and turns the Sunwell into a toilet or something…

3 Likes

Yeah, everyone will stop their Mythic Raid progression, will abandon their heavily skilled and populated Mythic + Dungeon community, their friends, families, guild mates and also their faction pride to do roleplaying alone as Alliance…

Yeah… makes total sense… indeed…

12 Likes

On the contrary of receiving a punishment, it’s like they’re enticed to do it - in the EU forums antis mass reported me and got me silenced for 24 hours. Which is why I found it unbelievable when Afrasiabi said we, helfers, should keep our manners, or something along those lines.

5 Likes

No, I haven’t seen it, but it doesn’t surprise me either. It’s the exact same answer they give every time the question arises. This is also why antis really get me on my nerves each time they say “ThEy SaId NoOoOOooo YoU sTuBbOrN ChIldIsH HeLfErSssSsSSSs LeArN tO AcCePt a NoooOooooOoOoo YoUr iN DeNiaAaaAL”

4 Likes

The last interview with Alex Afrasiabi is pretty much this:

5 Likes

What irks me is we aren’t even allowed to talk about things Blizzard might be planning without someone throwing a fit and demonizing us with false information.

Literally no one here was suggesting they do a Silvermoon Warfront and now we have to stop all discussion and because we some people mentioned it.

11 Likes

We don’t even know if Blizzard is going to do another Warfront, since in the last interwiew Ion said there’s none planned for 8.2:

I don’t understand this whole drama, I mean even if it happen the Sin’dorei can win, the war can end there, it isn’t like we know what’s going to happen to begin with.

2 Likes

It probably will have nothing to do with High Elves anyway since 90% of the hints are in relation the Void Elves.

So unless they also bring in the San’layn for the Horde it’s unlikely to be when they add High Elves.

1 Like

Lol. Someone is mad.

Don’t worry, it’ll probably be the void elves that lead the charge and corrupt the Sunwell.

2 Likes

Void Elves, when you get down to it, are just walking void puddles from Xhul in HFC

You guys really don’t want to come close or we’ll get a repeat of how LFR went in that with the number of chaos bolts I’m gonna be throwing out

With how good void elves are with portals, they’ll probably sneak in from behind before you realise.

It’ll probably end with Silvermoon in ruins and high elves transformed into void elves, so everyone can be pissed off.

4 Likes

It’s called story development. Quel’thalas isn’t immune from it just because you think it should be. This would affect everyone. Do Blood Elf aficionados want to see their race being constantly irrelevant? Blood Elves are a joke. This would at least put the focus on them.

I want the Alliance to attack Quel’thalas because it’s the last bastion of the Horde on EK. I want to see the drama between the elves unfold. I want to see closure on the topic.

I don’t care how it ends, whether it’s an Alliance or Horde victory. I just think it would make a cool story.

Exercise your imagination :wink:

12 Likes

Take a shot every time Umbric is used as a glorified taxi service.

Really wish they’d stop wasting void elves like that.

3 Likes