The Unofficial High Elf Discussion Megathread

wheres your proof devs support high elves? can you link to any? i suspect there is none :thinking:

1 Like

Not going to go back through old interviews and youtube links to find the proof for it.

Were it not so irrationally opposed to something that doesn’t affect it, it would have seen these comments already. Those of us that want Helves commented on them already. Ages ago.

It basks in the glow of it’s own ignorance and calls it knowledge.

5 Likes

my assumption was correct, as i suspected :face_with_monocle:

where as i can instantly bring up the game directors response to alliance elves from less then a year ago

Whatever it needs to tell itself to feel like it’s won.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/candacerthomas/status/979811840547962880

Senior Game Designer. 12 Years working at Blizzard. Heck, 12 years working on World of Warcraft.

16 Likes

so is there just 1? i was under the impression there were more. i mean pretty sure the wow dev team isnt just 2 people?
:thinking:

and i already knew there was ONE as i previously stated above

1 Like

This discussion about Lightforging made me wonder: In my opinion, Lightforged shoud’ve be a set of customization options for Paladin characters instead of a Allied Race.
In fact i wish Blizzard add class-specific customization to all classes, not only DKs and DHs, this would be a nice way to add flavor to the classes and make race decisions more meaningful.

8 Likes

Personally I don’t care for the goal posting moving tactic. You have a Dev right there speaking in support of High Elves. Congrats on being wrong, as usual.

18 Likes

Gooooooooooooooalpost moving. /golfclap

10 Likes

You’re right, the dev team is only one person, Ion Hazzikostas.

9 Likes

2 people: Ion and Hazzikostas

2 Likes

i didnt move the goalpost. i stated a few posts above that, that i was aware of 1 dev tweeting support

http://warcraft.blizzplanet.com/blog/comments/world-of-warcraft-battle-for-azeroth-credits

thats 1 dev out of an army of the people who developed the game :smile:

1 Like

Have some more then. I’m sure your next point will be, “Well, I KNEW there were 2, duh…”

https://i.imgur.com/ijf5Q3k.png

10 Likes

thats not support :smile:

they just said “we are aware” :thinking:

1 Like

I know. I just like sharing it to remind people like you that High Elves as an Allied Race are on the Developer’s radar, as well as having support from Developers.

9 Likes

theyre not. Ion literally says this. tbf, he did say anything can happen in the future :woman_shrugging:

tuskarr could even become playable in the future who knows. or murlocs even

Guys quit feeding the dang trolls.

They aren’t here for discussion. They aren’t here fore feedback.

They’re here to get you to waste your time and derail the thread and it’s working.

14 Likes

Indeed, and it’s unlikely we’ll get them during BFA unless people at the top want Allied Races that will ensure lots of Race/Faction Changes and Level Boosts, this year.

Thankfully the High Elves were brought up at a time where it would be easier to add them to the next expansion. I’ll keep my hopes up for 9.0 introducing the High Elves. Acknowledgement and interest from the Devs. That’s plenty.

13 Likes

Yeah, you’re right. I got caught up in the moment. I really wish there was an “ignore” button here.

10 Likes

Hey you finally found Fliktarg’s evidence. :purple_heart:

Yo Flik, copy that link down.

2 Likes