The Unofficial High Elf Discussion Megathread

We don’t want the third, we want the first. It’s Blizzard own fault they made the third before the first.

11 Likes

Compared with the Horde’s genocidal tendencies, the Alliance are a bunch of self-policing saints.

13 Likes

What you call genocide I call preservation. Garrosh did nothing wrong…

Also blame saurafang for darnassus. If he had just killed one person thousands would have been saved.

1 Like

That coin has two sides. I’ll call it “preservation” too when the Alliance wipes out the Horde.

3 Likes

Why not? They made a third Night Elf one.

3 Likes

thats why the elves withdrew from the alliance(garithos)

they live in a wc2 timeline bubble. if wc4 were made today with the current events alliance wouldnt have any elven units :smile:

Aren’t all the high elves that are even left in the silver covenant? Didnt most of them join the void elves too?

1 Like

I’m missing the reference here.
Night Elves.
Nightborne.
???

Zandalari.

3 Likes

No and no.

(The second “no” is about high elves joining the blood elves. If you meant “most surviving elves became blood elves”, then it’s a yes. But, after their separation, high elves never joined the blood elves in large numbers)

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Zandalari are Night Elf silhouettes to you? Animation set =/= Silhouette.

All current player models of any race can all do any animation in the game under the new system.

Zandalari were based off of the Night Elf models. They’ve been altered since then, but there you have it. The Night Elf model has now been used for 2 different Allied Races, both of which are Horde.

The Zandalari just have been modified a significant amount in terms of animations, something that those of us in this thread are not opposed to happening for High Elves.

10 Likes

first they try to start a rumor about vereesa being removed from the embassy and now the zandalari are a 3rd night elf race. i just cant, im done for the day

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Zandalari models look nothing like Night Elf models, I don’t know what you’re even on about.

I’m sure Vulpera started as Goblins too, on the artroom floor, but they don’t share silhouettes.

1 Like

I’ll agree with Lydon that base skeleton is not the same thing as a silhouette.

6 Likes

If you want to get technical all elves are a mutant cousin of trolls.

1 Like

Then a 7th playable troll race wouldn’t hurt.

8 Likes

I would have liked a short story or dungeon that showed us this. I’m curious about what the Dark Trolls were like before settling around what we now know was a giant ocean of Azerite.

Cept lore wise there isnt enough high elves left for a playable race

1 Like