The Unofficial High Elf Discussion Megathread

I think the lists we posted today are really relevant. How High Elves are different from Blood Elves… then a list, since, you know, we’ve got three groups of them.

1 Like

My fear about a wiki post is that there will be people defacing it for the sake of being jerks.

5 Likes

I dunno how things have changed over the years, but several years ago I volunteered for wowwiki (before it split into wowpedia) and generally whenever there was bad behavior/vandalism we had moderators that would step in and help clean things up and issue warnings and bans.

4 Likes

We might have to make it a system of links instead of actually displays of the post.

Otherwise it might get too big.

------Title/disclaimer.------
----Request for High Elves----
----Blue Quotes about High Elves----
----Fan Art & Concepts for High Elves—
----Discredits against arguments against High Elves----

How’s this?

Also I am not the best when it comes to setting these things up so if someone knows a good way to do it that would be great.

I believe you need a curtain trust level for it. And I believe modifying them in a negative way is punishable by moderators.

3 Likes

I’m personally against, but others not. I think it doesn’t fit their visual identity, but i’m not actively doing anything against.

2 Likes

If I was to seriously play any allied race, it’d be high elf. On the provision it was alliance since all my friends are on that side of the fence.

I’ve tried this orc and didn’t like it, i tried void elf and hated how blue it was, and I don’t like the other choices. I enjoy unlocking them, just not playing them. A high elf Druid would be amazing.

18 Likes

high elves ARE blood elves :smile:

fair skinned elves are a core horde race. thats why alliance got the blueberries as a compromise. i would never EVER play as a blueberry elf. i dont blame you

5 Likes

Which color is the skin of the Nightborne?

7 Likes

Guys. Guys. Guys.

Circular. Reasoning.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

The helmet one still makes me giggle.

EDIT: Even though he doesn’t have a helmet. :thinking:

Too afraid to answer, I guess. :rofl:

2 Likes

By the way when you link a youtube video with a time mark it goes into it normal?

black/grey. not pink/purple. ty

Nah, it directed to the right spot.

4 Likes

Knight talking about the helm but not using any is the only inconsistency in Warcraft III

1 Like

Giving it attention only gives it more power.

3 Likes

I don’t hear a Elf Sorceress screaming for the Horde. Now do I? 0:28

10 Likes

Curious how the only Warcraft 3 Alliance unit with a “For the Alliance” line on it is the High Elf Sorceress. Humans say more “For Lordaeron” or “For the King” and Dwarves “For Khaz Modan”
0:28 by the way

9 Likes