The Unofficial High Elf Discussion Megathread

Of the allied races, genius.

Keep trying, honey. You're in the minority here. :)

So stating facts are a minority? Ok then, lol
10/08/2018 02:27 PMPosted by Xathra
Nobody cares about junker gnomes

Junker Gnomes should be scraped (heh) in favor of a Tinker class with robotic attachments as customizations like DK Skins/Demon Hunter Horns.
1 Like
This thread can get a cap extend but not the one a week ago about how badly class design needs to change?
10/08/2018 02:34 PMPosted by Braxz
This thread can get a cap extend but not the one a week ago about how badly class design needs to change?

The extension is probably to stop the spam of High Elf threads, allied races are hardly a priority for Blizz atm. Pretty sure everyone wants this topic to stay to a single thread
10/08/2018 02:37 PMPosted by Lorithyn

The extension is probably to stop the spam of High Elf threads, allied races are hardly a priority for Blizz atm. Pretty sure everyone wants this topic to stay to a single thread

Yeah, and it also shows how much support is behind HEs, seeing it all compiled in one thread. Plus it's nice and tidy.
Frankly, the simple act of allowing the Alliance to create High Elf characters would do more for player retention and enjoyment than any other single fix to the game. It's a topic worthy of a high reply cap.
1 Like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIuYQ_4TcXg
10/08/2018 02:40 PMPosted by Joyeuse
Frankly, the simple act of allowing the Alliance to create High Elf characters would do more for player retention and enjoyment than any other single fix to the game. It's a topic worthy of a high reply cap.

Oh dont get me wrong, I understand this. People would go nuts over high elves. But the amount of support behind that thread was enormous. Just pretty telling about what dialogues blizz is willing to have.
...Frankly, the simple act of allowing the Alliance to create High Elf characters would do more for player retention and enjoyment than any other single fix to the game. It's a topic worthy of a high reply cap.

Oh dont get me wrong, I understand this. But the amount of support behind that thread was enormous. Just pretty telling about what dialogues blizz is willing to have.
I wonder if anyone tried to have it extended. It's weird sometimes threads get an extension, and sometimes they don't. It's weird.
10/08/2018 01:47 PMPosted by Aidre
10/08/2018 01:42 PMPosted by Crøwley

Keep lying to yourself. You will be continually disappointed. Blizz is smart enough to not add them. You got void elves, and void elves being so popular, they won't be removed.

I can guarantee, 5 years from now, we will see these spam threads still requesting high elves, and blizzard sticking with their same response of No, and maintaining their stance on the subject. And I support them 500% on their NO response.

Just because it makes sense to you, does not make it right or good for the overall game.

Not getting your way is not always bad, and this is one of those situations where this is true.

You wanting <> you always getting.

You Being heard <> always mean your demands will be met.

You are not getting High Elves.

Lol

Considering Void Elves are one of the least played races out here statistically, you're wrong from the very start hahhaha

They are the most played Allied race. What were you trying to say?
Also Blizzard, since we are here demanding what we can't have, can we also get a major drop increase in The Infinite Timereaver mount? I really want that mount. Since I been farming it for years, I deserve it.
10/08/2018 02:46 PMPosted by Tunkaningan

Lol

Considering Void Elves are one of the least played races out here statistically, you're wrong from the very start hahhaha

She was trying to do damage control for her inability to argue the facts and failed miserably. She then realized facts have no counter argument. Lol.
10/08/2018 02:42 PMPosted by Braxz
...Frankly, the simple act of allowing the Alliance to create High Elf characters would do more for player retention and enjoyment than any other single fix to the game. It's a topic worthy of a high reply cap.

Oh dont get me wrong, I understand this. People would go nuts over high elves. But the amount of support behind that thread was enormous. Just pretty telling about what dialogues blizz is willing to have.

I don't doubt for a second that the class thread was just as important if not more in different aspects. You can't have a fun time playing helves if you don't enjoy playing your class (unless you RP). I really do believe this thread cap was extended simply because there really was a problem with spamming the forums with this topic (and I say that as someone who wholeheartedly supports the idea of helves).

Lol

While they are the most played allied race (only 1% above the Nightborne), they are one of the least played races overall sitting at a whopping 3%
1 Like
10/08/2018 02:48 PMPosted by Crøwley

She was trying to do damage control for her inability to argue the facts and failed miserably. She then realized facts have no counter argument. Lol.

Actually, I realised I'm talking to someone who can't understand basic logic so I just stopped replying to you. Which is what I'm going to do after I correct you yet again.

It's clear you're here just to try and get a rise out of people, rather than argue with any meaningful points which is typical of people like you.

They're still 2.1% globally. If you look at my post I said one of the least played races. Not the least player ever. Yes, of the allied races, they might be popular, but I feel that's only due to the other ones being as boring as a race I could think of. (Wow Tauren with antlers)

The rep grind wasn't even a grind either. If you just played normally, they were an unlock naturally.

And now I'm done talking to you both. Go back to complaining on the rest of GD.

:)
10/08/2018 02:55 PMPosted by Lorithyn

While they are the most played allied race (only 1% above the Nightborne), they are one of the least played races overall sitting at a whopping 3%

Lol. Let's see why that is...

Allied races have limited classes when compared to races

The data on that site only supports 120s

You have to unlock them to use them

They are new

So...what were you trying to argue again? The fact is, void elves are the most popular allied race so far.
10/08/2018 02:46 PMPosted by Crøwley
Also Blizzard, since we are here demanding what we can't have, can we also get a major drop increase in The Infinite Timereaver mount? I really want that mount. Since I been farming it for years, I deserve it.

To be fair that mount is still obtainable, you just need to get lucky

But we're not demanding anything (at least most of us aren't lol), we're just voicing our opinions as to what allied race we'd like to see next, just like Blizz told us to :)
1 Like
10/08/2018 02:56 PMPosted by Aidre
10/08/2018 02:48 PMPosted by Crøwley

Actually, I realised I'm talking to someone who can't understand basic logic so I just stopped replying to you. Which is what I'm going to do after I correct you yet again.

It's clear you're here just to try and get a rise out of people, rather than argue with any meaningful points which is typical of people like you.

They're still 2.1% globally. If you look at my post I said one of the least played races. Not the least player ever. Yes, of the allied races, they might be popular, but I feel that's only due to the other ones being as boring as a race I could think of. (Wow Tauren with antlers)

The rep grind wasn't even a grind either. If you just played normally, they were an unlock naturally.

And now I'm done talking to you both. Go back to complaining on the rest of GD.

:)

Please, do me that favor and put me on ignore. It's too early in the week to be dealing with ignorance.

Hey Blizz, since we're asking for the impossible, can we make it so the undead aren't so irredeemably evil?
10/08/2018 03:00 PMPosted by Lorithyn

To be fair that mount is still obtainable, you just need to get lucky

But we're not demanding anything (at least most of us aren't lol), we're just voicing our opinions as to what allied race we'd like to see next, just like Blizz told us to :)

I know technically it still drops. But it continues to elude me. And now I hate farming tw dungeons, but I have to lol