The Unofficial High Elf Discussion Megathread

10/08/2018 01:47 PMPosted by Aidre
10/08/2018 01:42 PMPosted by Crøwley

Keep lying to yourself. You will be continually disappointed. Blizz is smart enough to not add them. You got void elves, and void elves being so popular, they won't be removed.

I can guarantee, 5 years from now, we will see these spam threads still requesting high elves, and blizzard sticking with their same response of No, and maintaining their stance on the subject. And I support them 500% on their NO response.

Just because it makes sense to you, does not make it right or good for the overall game.

Not getting your way is not always bad, and this is one of those situations where this is true.

You wanting <> you always getting.

You Being heard <> always mean your demands will be met.

You are not getting High Elves.

Lol

Considering Void Elves are one of the least played races out here statistically, you're wrong from the very start hahhaha

Void Elves are popular. They’re the most played allied race by a mile, if they weren’t locked behind an awful rep grind every Alliance would have one.
<span class="truncated">...</span>
They did, several times. Now you're just ignoring history to support your fruitless argument.

Doesn't change the fact that i want them to eventually come, but it ain't happening.

Here ya go.
10/08/2018 02:04 PMPosted by Tyierin

Lol

Considering Void Elves are one of the least played races out here statistically, you're wrong from the very start hahhaha

Void Elves are popular. They’re the most played allied race by a mile, if they weren’t locked behind an awful rep grind every Alliance would have one.

Or maybe they're that popular because they're the closest we can get to high elves on the alliance.

Lol

Not if you play a Paladin, Demon Hunter, Death Knight, etc...

They are the most popular allied race, but they're only a whopping 1% above the Nightborne (despite the poor guys having terrible face/hair options)

10/08/2018 02:05 PMPosted by Althenar
Or maybe they're that popular because they're the closest we can get to high elves on the alliance.

Also this
10/08/2018 02:03 PMPosted by Althenar

Fixed that for you.

And they do not work for Blizz. There are plenty of youtubers against the idea with evidence to support them. Are they as credible taliesman?

Oh so only blizzard employees' opinions count? Yeah uh, there are plenty of blizzard employees who want high elves. Sorry, but you can't win this. Might as well give up.

Lol, you keep contradicting yourselves, then in an attempt to do damage control, fall flat on your faces.

It's hilarious.
10/08/2018 01:53 PMPosted by Pryde
10/08/2018 01:49 PMPosted by Fizsalie

Actually he said, "there are no plans currently to add High Elves, but anything is possible in the future".

From when he said that to now is barely the Future. Pushing it constantly at them is only going to make them more annoyed.

Also

NO
More
Elves
There will be more elves one day. It may not be High Elves, but being the most popular race by far, it would be a dumb move not to add more.

Again that is fine, after Goblin, Gnome, Worgen and Panderan Allied races and at least two "New" Races.

You know what also, screw the general forums, go ahead and continue to crusade because nearly 40% of the player base playing elves is FIIINE, who cares for diversity!? Clearly no one does because everyone wants to be some form or color elf.

Purple Elf, Yellow Elf, Red Elf, Green Elf, Orange Elf, Banana Elfs, Potatoe Elfs, Cheese Elfs, Monkey Elfs, Hyper Fast Elfs, Ninja Elfs, Midnight Elfs, Fel iron Elfs, Big Fluffy but not fluffy at all Elf. Rodeo Elfs, Clown Elfs, My Teacher the Elf.

I MEAN there are SO many elfs we should add them all screw diversity, screw uninquely actually interesting lore races.

When we can just add more (insert random magic/essence) powered infused elf.

I say go ahead add more elves, you all "deserve" this at this point....
10/08/2018 02:07 PMPosted by Fizsalie
...There will be more elves one day. It may not be High Elves, but being the most popular race by far, it would be a dumb move not to add more.

Again that is fine, after Goblin, Gnome, Worgen and Panderan Allied races and at least two "New" Races.

You know what also, screw the general forums, go ahead and continue to crusade because nearly 40% of the player base playing elves is FIIINE, who cares for diversity!? Clearly no one does because everyone wants to be some form or color elf.

Purple Elf, Yellow Elf, Red Elf, Green Elf, Orange Elf, Banana Elfs, Potatoe Elfs, Cheese Elfs, Monkey Elfs, Hyper Fast Elfs, Ninja Elfs, Midnight Elfs, Fel iron Elfs, Big Fluffy but not fluffy at all Elf. Rodeo Elfs, Clown Elfs, My Teacher the Elf.

I MEAN there are SO many elfs we should add them all screw diversity, screw uninquely actually interesting lore races.

Hey, if you want more non-elf races, more power to you. Keep telling Blizzard you do,.

I want more elves. So High Elves, San'layn, Half Elves, whatever... I want 'em all. Sorry if that angers you.
1 Like
<span class="truncated">...</span>

And will ever get. If you really think high elves will be added after void elves, you are sorely mistaken. You had more of a chance before void elves were added. Void elves were the final nail in the coffin.

Hell, if void elves were never added, I'd be pro high elf with you guys. Not as obsessed tho.
10/08/2018 02:12 PMPosted by Crøwley

And will ever get. If you really think high elves will be added after void elves, you are sorely mistaken. You had more of a chance before void elves were added. Void elves were the final nail in the coffin.

No, they aren't. But if that's what you believe then go ahead.
10/08/2018 02:02 PMPosted by Crøwley

If you are so sure, why do you feel the need to keep posting that here? You alone are not going to stop the discussion.

High elves are on the Horde!

Fixed that for you.

10/08/2018 01:59 PMPosted by Althenar
There's no reason not to have playable high elves. Even Taliesin made a video with a neutral mind and agreed with us. There aren't any valid arguments for the anti side. Like it or not but this is a fact.

And they do not work for Blizz. There are plenty of youtubers against the idea with evidence to support them. Are they as credible taliesman?

If you are so ignorant of what the Quel'dorei are and the Sin'dorei are and their differences, there's no point in continuing to respond to you.

Quel'dorei = blue eye'd, thallasian elves that are among the ranks of the silver covenant and the 7th legion (alliance factions btw) Residing in various alliance controlled zones since the burning crusade. Known to have interbred with humans for a long time.

Sin'dorei = gold and green eye'd thallasian elves that have been on the horde since burning crusade.

Pretty sure both types of elves find it very insulting to mistake one for the other. For an example look up Taela Everstride.

Find one example of an elf on the horde that call themselves a member of the quel'dorei. Pro tip you won't. There is a reason that the two were separate forces along with the night elves during the confrontation with Elisande.
10/08/2018 01:55 PMPosted by Crøwley

Lol

Wrong. Just the opposite, lol. BURNED!!!

https://www.worldofwargraphs.com/global-stats/races

Ouch. That had to hurt.

Are you blind? Or illiterate? I said one of the least, not the least.

You literally linked me stats that say they're 2.1% of all globally hahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahaha
1 Like

Diversity for the sake of diversity doesn't make something more interesting. I'm not claiming that we, "deserve" anything, but High Elves are highly demanded and would be easy to implement. The Alliance already has two races of human, two races of Dwarves, and two races of Draenei. I don't think every race needs it's own allied version before elves can have anither go, especially since High Elves are so strongly demanded

Believe me I'm 100% for the inclusion of Sethrak, San'layn, Ogres, Furbolg's, Ethereals, etc, but more than anything I'd like to play as an Alliance Quel'dorei High Elf :)
1 Like
10/08/2018 02:15 PMPosted by Safana
Quel'dorei = blue eye'd, thallasian elves that are among the ranks of the silver covenant and the 7th legion (alliance factions btw) Residing in various alliance controlled zones since the burning crusade. Known to have interbred with humans for a long time.

Even Sylvanas when she was alive,(May the light purify her walking corpse), was up on that Human-Elf pairing
1 Like
Blizzard, while our at it. I'd like the original corrupted ashbringer added as an Artifact Ashbringer transmog skin, pls.

Because what I want should be what gets added to the game. I deserve it, because I want it. Amirite?

Wrong. Just the opposite, lol. BURNED!!!

https://www.worldofwargraphs.com/global-stats/races

Ouch. That had to hurt.

You literally linked me stats that say they're 2.1% of all globally hahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahaha

Of the allied races, genius.
10/08/2018 02:22 PMPosted by Crøwley

Of the allied races, genius.

Keep trying, honey. You're in the minority here. :)
10/08/2018 11:47 AMPosted by Drede
I like how people say adding High Elves (And other races) would take away from adding other races but never actually request those other races.

Start your own thread. Not our fault less people want them.

Heck, I've been trying to support Ogres and Forest Trolls but good luck getting a thread that last more than a day.

But fact is, if you're not asking for your thing then that's doing more harm to the hopes of them being implemented then asking for other races ever could.

Yea, because there's NO Sethrak, Vupera, Vrykul, Ogre's, etc threads on the forums right? It's ONLY high elves, right?

And why would I start another thread for race requests when others have done it and put together some great info? I don't see the point in spamming the forums with the same requests over and over. Not that helf fanatics do that, like at all.
...There will be more elves one day. It may not be High Elves, but being the most popular race by far, it would be a dumb move not to add more.

Nobody cares about junker gnomes or sea goblins or skinny pandas or even night elf worgen at least nowhere near as many as care about high elves. It makes zero financial sense to not make high elves and was incredibly shortsighted and spiteful to not just do it when the horde got night elves without color shifting.
10/08/2018 02:20 PMPosted by Crøwley
Blizzard, while our at it. I'd like the original corrupted ashbringer added as an Artifact Ashbringer transmog skin, pls.

Because what I want should be what gets added to the game. I deserve it, because I want it. Amirite?

I mean they did add a corrupted ashbringer skin because they new it would be popular. Sure the old version is hella exclusive, but if we're being honest the new one looks so much better, being in HD and all