The Unofficial High Elf Discussion Megathread

“Blood elfs are high elves with slightly different eye color and slightly different back story in terms with their you know, their relationship the sunwell, but they are- if what you want to be a fair skinned, light blond haired, you know tall majestic elf…that is a blood elf” -Ion

Should fix the issue with this thread still being alive!

2 Likes

No it doesn’t. Go back to your own topic. You have nothing of value to add here.

6 Likes

Yeah, but I think the devs are really excited about the little freaks.

Didn’t work the first 100 times, it won’t work now.
And the thread is working as intended, thank you very much.

9 Likes

I forgot players think they know more about the game than the people who created it. My bad. :laughing:

2 Likes

Are you talking about those devs that are constantly backtracking on their mistakes or changing their minds on how the game should work?

5 Likes

No, talking about the director of the game itself…also, nobody has denied what he said was true and that was how long ago? So I think It’s safe to accept, what the people who made the game say, as fact…

2 Likes

I’m just starting to feel that Pallymcpwn is a troll at this point…

I like your transmog by the way, you look JUST like Alleria. A void elf ranger! :laughing:

1 Like

Didn’t know that trolls can be paladins

5 Likes

Irrelevant to the topic at hand, but Zandalari can be paladins.

It proves Ion doesn’t really understand the situation. Also.

Ion saying there would be no Dino forms for Zandalari Druids because the fundamental gameplay of a Druid is being a Bear and a Cat.

Things change.

16 Likes

And game directors never make mistakes or have bad assumptions. Like the entire Azerite system.

Oh, thanks. But I’m aiming for Vereesa’s original look. I’m just waiting the playable high elves.

Ladies and gentlemen, the great know-it-all game director!

10 Likes

That’s understandable, they make mistakes all the time…however this was said and it was never retracted as wrong…so…I mean :woman_shrugging: it just seems a bit off the deep end to try and say they were wrong after this long.

It will be once they make High Elves a playable race.

2 Likes

Which will never happen. :laughing:

2 Likes

Keep telling yourself that.

If you really didn’t think it could you wouldn’t be here.

6 Likes

I just came here to close the case once and for all for everyone.

You failed.

It would help if you had a firm grasp on the subjects you where discussing instead of quoting tiny snippets from the discussion and adding an emoji at the end.

6 Likes

You are not doing anything that anyone hasn’t done before.
and you are not convincing anyone of anything.
People have the right to ask for what they want, you should just move along.

9 Likes

Quoting a game director saying it’s not gonna happen is pretty compelling to any sane individual…

2 Likes