The Unofficial High Elf Discussion Megathread

So you just reinforce my point?

3 Likes

All forums are echo chambers, no exception, your argument did not prove that High Elves are not a demanded allied race.

1 Like

You are new to the discussion right?

Sorry bud, but Warcraft is way more than just orcs x humans or red x blue. Look at Warcraft 3, best storytelling we ever had in the Warcraft universe, and it got almost no Horde x Alliance conflict in it, in fact it broke a lot of concepts and expanded the world in so many ways with Undead, Night Elves, Naga, the Burning Legion, Blood Elves and other factions.

1 Like

Ive been able to make a High Elf since TBC launched.

I never said alliance vs horde is the only thing in warcraft. I said it is the core of warcraft. If it ceases to be then it is no longer warcraft.

Then tell the High Elves to stop hitting themselves.

2 Likes

Belf lore 101: they are called “blood elves” because they declared themselves no longer high elves and abandoned some practices of the past in favor of new ones.

High elves are not blood elves.

10 Likes

They don’t listen to me, sorry.

Yeah, is not the only thing in warcraft, because of that i hate how they made everything gravitates it. I hate how they shoehorned the Night Elves and Draenei into the Alliance and the Undead and Blood Elves into the Horde. Other examples is how they turn interesting and independent characters into faction loyalists out of nowhere like Thassarian and Koltira after Wotlk, and Lilian Voss and Garona in BfA. I hate how they push faction conflict where it should not have like in Icecrown, and how they erased the loyalties and brotherhoods of the class halls just to suit BfA narrative.

Guys no need to respond to every contrarian that posts here :rofl:

4 Likes

Still hoping to make an alliance high elf paladin…don’t care how bland that may be!

3 Likes

Not very, as it turns out. Frostfencer Seraphi is probably the best new character for this expansion. Too bad you have to play Horde to hear him roast them. He’s a straight up savage.

8 Likes

Island. Ours. You. Leave.

The Horde. Unwashed. Unimaginative. Unencumbered by intellect.

5 Likes

I get what you’re saying here, but a lot of people don’t, and will take this comment the wrong way, on purpose or not and will use it to discredit you. You should either change High Elves to Quel’dorei, or just say that not all high elves are blood elves.

Or just don’t answer them at all.

The thing is though is that while there are some regular people that stop by that can be considered ‘anti’ and it’s safe to assume that while no matter how much sensible counters you throw at them, they are not going to change their mind, there are also people dropping by looking for the first time perhaps honestly misinformed or not fully realizing the situation at hand and capable of being convinced if someone takes the time to correct them, or explain to them why the millionth posting of the “Blood elves are high elves” meme is a horrendously misinformed statement that sadly came from someone as high up as Ion.

4 Likes

Blizzard: Sorry, we won’t add high elves because it blurs faction identity.
Also Blizzard: Continues to regularly add Alliance-friendly high elf npcs to the game.

10 Likes

Really? I’ve not interacted enough with Auric’s Angels.

But I hate the Riftrunner void elves. Specially the girl.

She. Makes. No. Sense!