The Trading Post Opens for Business Soon!

And that’s where I’m at. I’m burned out. Maybe having a goal, like sweet cosmetics, will revive the game for me :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes
1 Like

Once a year they’ll add a new year end goal + add old shop mounts to “refresh” it.

This alone would probably keep my sub up just so I can log on and collect tbh

1 Like

I wonder how long it will be until they put traders tender currency packs on the WoW shop?

6 Likes

One year.

Gimmie that shiny new tiger :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

I wonder what hellish content one must do for the currency.

2 Likes

Why do people keep suggesting this? They already sell shop mounts directly on the shop. The whole point of the traders post is to bump player engagement artificially by stringing players along who might otherwise unsubscribe during content lulls.

From what I’ve seen from the trailer I saw up on wowhead, any kind of quests/raid bosses/dungeons (old content probably too), etc. Even simple emoting /love to the aspects.

They probably won’t. Why do that when they can just sell other stuff directly?

Because the Trading Post is a copy/paste of SWTOR Galactic Seasons and you can buy the rewards using currency.

And what’s funny is in SWTOR you can also earn 500 (600 if you have an authenticator) currency a month by just being subbed.

They didn’t even try to hide the fact they ripped SWTOR off.

2 Likes

But we already have the cash shop for mounts. It just doesn’t really make sense to me.

Maybe they do do it, it just seems odd to me to do it that way if they do.

Orgrimmar

JS

4 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I hope they don’t and I don’t think they will, I was just answering your question.

I think people that play both games are suspicious.

come on long boy lol

2 Likes
2 Likes

Can’t wait for them to list long boy one day and hear all the nerds who paid millions gasp in unison :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

same ill be laughing so hard