Trading post: The new Warden armor takes ONE YEAR to obtain

A datamined achievement for logging in every month for twelve months rewards the ensemble “Burden of Unrelenting Justice”. If you look at the icon for this set, it is in fact the new sun and moon warden set.

Having to wait an entire YEAR for this is absolutely ridiculous. I made my own warden RP guild just in anticipation for this set to release with this patch, but now we have to log in every month for an entire year to get it? That’s not prestigious to me. That’s wasting my time. And if I miss a month, that’s another month long wait.

This is just way too much. I would rather get The Wardens and Darnassus to exalted for a special achievement reward for night elves than have to wait a full year to finally be a warden in game.

45 Likes

… they really need to stop with the fomo

23 Likes

Welcome to loyalty rewards systems.

This is not FOMO.

57 Likes

Thanks, I hate it. :dracthyr_a1:

17 Likes

Ah yes. Let’s pledge loyalty to our supreme overlords who have never ever done anything wrong to us. It’s not clearly a way to make sure you stay subscribed for one year, it’s showing unwavering loyalty to a great, pure company that can do no wrong!

35 Likes

you know whats really be funny? If in a year they’d add paid currency for trading post and you’d be able to buy warden set instantly

17 Likes

Yikes bro

Play the game that you’re already playing for a year that you were already going to be playing it, and get cool stuff for it.

36 Likes

Up-bub-bub, don’t spell out the obvious to them. Wait for it.

9 Likes

Either it’s perpetually available, or it’s FOMO.

14 Likes

LOL Made a post about the content in this patch and everyone like the fanboys they are said it was soo great and gave me a hard time. This info does not surprise me in the least.

3 Likes

I mean it’s a battle pass.

The whole idea is to get you to play longer than you would have to get a reward.

The cooler stuff is always down the line.

This isn’t new in any way.

3 Likes

10$ Blizzard credit has been deposited into your battle.net account.

6 Likes

So, it is a cool-looking item that you’re getting for free? An Achievement? Yet, since it isn’t quick enough, that isn’t fair. Perhaps instead of attacking it, provide a constructive approach to what you want to see in its stead.

Instant gratification isn’t always the way. Appreciate that you’re getting something for playing the game, which is included in subscribing. They don’t have to provide anything.

7 Likes

Your level 20 is not capable of showing your entire account wide achievements so Im sure you are closing in on 25 to 30k achieves right now with lots of played time. I highly doubt you are going to find this difficult, OP.

160$ worth of subscription time is not free.

23 Likes

I knew the armor set looked to good to be something you could buy at the Trading Post. It’s going to be mostly recolors of old stuff.

2 Likes

The subscription is something you’re doing anyways. The item they’re providing in the game is optional and isn’t something they need to provide. You’re arguing semantics.

5 Likes

The only thing you get with your subscription to the game.

Everything else is free.

1 Like

I have an entire guild waiting on this armor set. I am the OP. This isn’t about money, this isn’t about customer loyalty, it’s about how blizzard feels the need to timegate everything, even an armor set that should absolutely not be a loyalty reward.

13 Likes

Based on what?

They want you to play the game. They’re gonna put cool stuff later down the line to get you to play longer.

Cry or deal with it.

8 Likes