The Trading Post Opens for Business Soon!

The Trading Post Opens for Business Soon!

Get ready to collect Trader’s Tender when the Trading Posts in Stormwind and Ogrimmar open for business on February 1. Complete monthly activities to earn currency toward decking out your characters in cosmetic transmogs, pets, and mounts*— with new items and activities introduced every month.

View Full Article

9 Likes

That’s pretty cool. I can’t wait to see what they’ll have in store.

7 Likes

oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy ! excite

6 Likes

Exciting! In before complaints about it some how being FOMO come to ruin the excitement.

1 Like

I’m really hoping this revives WoW for me.

1 Like

:thinking:

If a monthly retention mechanic is what you’re pinning your hopes on to “revive WoW”…

:man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Can’t wait to buy motherless Ogre children!

5 Likes

It’s just mini achievements for some side cosmetics. Definitely cool, and a way better means of implementing them than something like islands, but I’m not sure how this’ll be what “revives” the game for anybody.

Don’t get me wrong, though, some of them are super cool. :dracthyr_love_animated:

It’s just a retention system to keep players subbed for some goodies.

Hopefully, they’ll go above and beyond and it’ll be really neat with rewards.

More likely, it’ll be around for a patch or two then completely forgotten like a lot of other features they’ve tried to introduce.

3 Likes

What’s the point of your reply to me?

Some of the items look interesting but really hope that future patches bring more game play options. Otherwise, people won’t care about buying these items.

I guess I’ll have to wait to see if “Return to Forbidden Reach” and “Content & System Updates” are meaningful.

Yep. Definitely a cool way to implement unused stuff, though.

3 Likes

Why
Are
You
Gating
The Tyrande and Warden set!

The woman is tired! She needs us to take over as she watches over her husband!!! Not wait a :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: year for their armor!!!

3 Likes

Nothing? I was genuinely wondering if you were telling me to just forget it.

When are you going to fix the bugs that have been in the game since prepatch?

When are you going to reply to this thread in tech support?

2 Likes

I just find it peculiar that such a feature would “fix” the game for anybody.

3 Likes

5 Likes

It’s new and I don’t want to raid, pvp or endlessly run the same dungeon. Plus, this is a copy of SWTOR’s Galactic Seasons and those are entertaining.

4 Likes

That’s basically the whole game aside from leveling alts and collecting stuff which burns most people out.

2 Likes

Got a source on that?