The Toxic Parse Culture is Ruining WOTLK

Fair.

A lot of people go ahead and ruin raiding… it makes me sad. I wanna go in blind and learn it myself. I’ll never understand why people do stuff like that… it’s like going online and learning how to cheese a boss in elden ring because you can’t beat it.

1 Like

LUL he thinks WOTLK isn’t solved. It’s cause he’s bad.

My man is having a hard time reading LOL.

1 Like

Asmon ripped this thread a new one :joy:

2 Likes

if you can’t handle it make your own group, stop crying

1 Like

He said he was trash at the game and a loser lmfao.

1 Like

He called you trash to lmao like multipe times. Youre spare parts bud.

2 Likes

bump. needs more streamer attention

maybe the real gold parses were the friends we made along the way

Lol… he’s called him, “a stupid boomer classic andy”

Dude got crushed by both Staysafe and Asmon lol

Yes I know I’m late.

2 Likes

By agreeing that parsers are cringe and that parsing is irrelevant?

YOu have a weird definition of ripping it a new one.

Oh well…

He kinda agreed with most my points just in a weird round about way. You can parse if you have fun parsing but if you do it in a serious way you are cringe and your achievements are meaningless.

I also already linked the video. Not sure if you are just oblivious or dumb. Probably both to be honest.

You think you “got me” when I linked the video the moment I found it and it clearly agrees with the key points of my thread (which is why I linked it).

Asmon likes to flip flop a lot but it’s clear he doesn’t like serious parsing nerds. He said so several times and even said parsing is like 3rd grade sports (irrelevant to life).

He’s Garmuck.

I’m not but get your tinfoil hat out. Wait, I bet you wear it religiously.

Garmuck may have done some trolling, but he’s nowhere near this guy’s level of ignorance, plus Garmuck is a pro-RDF guy… so he’s good in my book.

Direct quote from Asmon video…

“People who go around and try to parse, especially in classic wow, absolutely fing pathetic!”

Timestamp 7:33

Parser take of video:

“Yeah he thinks parsing is great guys !”
:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

Whoa calm down boomer, you are too far up there in age to be getting this stressed.

parsing is cringe

imagine trying to better yourself each week

ew

No one cares if you try and better yourself. They care when you judge them for an irrelevant number because you think it is important.

They care when you are mega cringe in public over the same irrelevant number.

They care when you try and force them to play the way you want them to play.

They care when you start posting stupid posts in public on a forum about your irrelevant parsing hobby like anyone cares about your irrelevant number.

They care when you ignore raid mechanics solely so you can parse higher at the expense of someone dying or the raid doing worse.

They care when you try and stalk them online when they make fun of your cringe hobby you can’t stop talking about.

They care when you endlessly spam them in raid for innervates or PIs or externals so you can move your irrelevant number higher.

Basically they care when you pretend your parsing is important.

WCL is also systematically removing all cringe exploits parse nerds used to do well so they will have to actually get gud. They are invalidating all world buff logs (any common WB that you can sneak into raid) and battle chicken, and many other cringe exploits like multiple externals from raid members.

LUL

Parse nerd cringe is even affecting the log rules now. Get rekt by your own nerdness. Focus on getting good instead of cringe exploits to impress no one.

2 Likes

Look at that rage essay saying absolutely nothing but spewing venom and ignorance.

dude

who hurt you