The Toxic Parse Culture is Ruining WOTLK

He did state mages are just as easy. So, maybe he’s got a rogue too?

I also play an aff lock in an alt spilt raid at an almost 90 avg percentile. That will have a majority of 99s by the end of the phase. Because truly no class is hard in classic.

Which is why parsing is dumb and ruining the game. It’s too EZ to care.

parsing is just another ranking system like any other game. If you have had bad experiences with people whose goal is to parse that is just an anecdote from you. Personally, I have not experienced what you have and everyone I have met who enjoys pushing rankings are pretty nice people.

1 Like

Nah they should ban access to logs by addons for 3rd party websites. Or make it against TOS so they can’t operate.

Would improve the game 100%

1 Like

To ban something you gotta prove it has some sort of negative effect.

Nice opinion, we can all wish for whatever we want.

No you don’t. It can be a dev decision. Lost ark doesn’t have damage meters for example.

Ss, ss, ss, ss, ss, snd, ss, ss, ss, as, ss rupture

Parse complete

You don’t press any of those two buttons as ASSA.

I haven’t touched Lost Ark in months and I guarantee they have some sort of damage meters.

So another bad decision without reason? Like RDF? If they wanna push the entire raiding community away, go for it… lol

Nope they don’t. The developer said they will never allow them.

Well, obviously this is WoW, not lost ark. Damage meters have been part of WoW’s culture for a very long time now. If blizzard was going to do something they would of done it by now. Just the truth.

Muti, Muti, Muti, Muti, Muti, snd, Muti, Muti, Muti, Muti, Muti, envenom

Parse complete (never played assa)

Nah you missed some steps.

I figured. Rupture in there somewhere

Do you have proof they don’t?

They don’t have to allow them to be used… for them to be used. Guarantee there are tons of people who care about raiding and have meters.

Don’t remind me.

Yeah go watch any stream. You are wrong.

not even u start in stealth mut, HFB, mut, envemon, CD’s with lust, Vanish when overkill runs out or with 2nd set of CD’s

repeat mut, mut, envemon rotation then the boss is dead use tricks how you are told

Still braindead ez