The Toxic Parse Culture is Ruining WOTLK

If something isn’t supported by smilegate and could get them banned… do you think they’re gonna stream with it? You can’t be this naïve.

Yep that is why it has one of the lowest differences between the best and worst players on WCL

There are no addons for the game. There are no damage meters.

You are wrong sweetie.

Are you sure about that? A quick google search got a article about one, from May.

htt ps://ww w.ggrecon.c om/guides/lost-ark-dps-meter/#:~:text=The%20Lost%20Ark%20DPS%20Meter%20is%20a%20modification%20developed%20for,yourself%20and%20other%20players%20perform.

Updated 10 hours about, the logger itself.

htt ps://github.com/shalzuth/LostArkLogger

I’m a sub pvp mainly just started using combat for heroics and I learned it in legitimately 10 minutes hitting a dummy. Didn’t try assa yet cause I didn’t have a better mh dagger. I assume there is more to assa though but combat is braindead easy. I do like it cause it feels kinda smooth

Yeah I’m positive since no one streaming has damage meters and no one ever talks about them.

It’s not a thing. You are wrong darling.

It’s okay to be wrong dude… but to be willfully ignorant. Lol.

It’s not a thing darling. No one uses it. You can let it go, because you are 100% wrong.

This is why people hate paladins BTW. Not only do you suck at the game, you are annoying.

So you’re a :troll:?

Because I gave you proof that a lost ark dps meter exists and you are ignoring it.

I am a shaman actually, enhancement. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You found a random github repo for something no one ever uses. I can make a random github repo for anything.

I have my own github repos cause I can code.

You are out of your depth hunny, stay on the kiddy side of the pool.

As a quit lost ark player I can confirm no one uses damage meters outside of training room. Probably cause they’re bad, don’t work, or inconsistent. I believe against tos also? But not sure 100%

So just admit you’re a :troll: and delusional… we can then both go about our day.

Out of my depth? Lol, you aren’t intelligent or good at the game… so what do you have that makes this conversation out of my depths?

1 Like

The guy above you just confirmed you are wrong. Woops?

Good for them, probably an alt of yours I got on ignore… because they’re just as clueless.

Yeah everyone is my alt who disagrees with you sweetie.

I have proof, y’all don’t… GG EZ.

Lol weird assumption but okay

Are you garmuck?

No you have a random github repo which proves nothing LUL.

I have proof, you don’t… prove me wrong.

1 Like