The Toxic Parse Culture is Ruining WOTLK

Wait, who?

My 70 rogue.

Asked.

Got em.

I love angry boomers. They fall for it everytime.

1 Like

HUH ? You make no sense. It’s probably the jealousy. You knowing my rogues name won’t help you do anything.

See, it’s this joke, where you say something stupid, and I then say “who?” and when you respond, I finish my sentence and say “asked”.

See, the who isn’t actually a question, it’s a statement to show that no one cares.

I hope my 70 iq breakdown is low enough for you to understand. You may want to incorporate it sometime.

1 Like

Oh so it was a dumb joke. I get it now.

Do you?

Do you really?

Yeah you suck at jokes. I get it.

Yeah cope more. You got got and are once again seething.

You’re the like bernie meme except instead of “I am once again asking for your financial donations” it is “I am once again seething because other people are better at being inflammatory than I am, despite me basing my entire online persona on it.”

See, the trick is timing. You were so heated, that you didn’t realize you walked into it. While its used a lot and isn’t creative, the timing is the most important part.

Take notes now, this lesson is only free the first time, and I charge extra for flunkies. I have a feeling I’ll make bank off of you though sweet cheeks :wink:

How am I seething? I got BIS nax daggers and you don’t :slight_smile:

Yet you care enough to make an alt on their server to cry to their guild.

Owned.

3 Likes

I already had the rogue a month ago. I been ganking lowbies on bene on my rogue since prepatch

Wait, who?

Your mom is who

Let it go man. I’m sure your guild will give you daggers from NAX soon :slight_smile:

Cares.

Serious question though, are you content knowing that actually no one likes you? Like, I actually don’t understand how someone can be this angry for so long. Is it a mental health thing? Is it a personality thing? Do you just need words of affirmation? Or a therapist?

You’ve spent 24 hours copying what other people have said to you, did the thing you were trying to shame others for, and then what, just broke down. This really can’t be good for your mental health. In all seriousness, I want you to seek professional help.

If you’re feeling really down, please call 988, they operate 24/7, and someone will talk to you to help you, you just need to calm down first.

Yeah it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

That’s called nerves. You’re nervous. What are you nervous about?

1 Like

No it’s called joy. I like making nerds like you mad.

2 Likes

I don’t know who told you that, but it isn’t. Butterflys is more associated with joy. What you’re feeling is nervous. Are you nervous that you may get suspended for the things you’ve said? Or are you nervous that all this has just been for nothing?

Yeah I feel butterflys when you reply to me over and over cause of your jealousy over my BIS NAX weapons that you don’t have.