The Toxic Parse Culture is Ruining WOTLK

Two buttons to be exact.

1 Like

Paladins can be played with a 1 button macro LUL. I know, I did it on beta.

Did you at least get a green parse that time?

I bet you didn’t even get beta invite. OOF

So you are still yet to get a green, poor frostfire.

don’t worry Ulduar will be hard just like naxx was in classic…

2 Likes

This childish assault is not doing anything since you are linking a random player’s logs and trying to insult me with them.

I’m just farming your salt and frustration that I won’t tell you my main’s name.

You practise the raids in beta and still green parse?

No I played ret on beta to show how brain dead EZ it was.

Kinda like arcane mage in TBC.

Hey… Ulduar might not be hard (lol, no classic raid is hard in any way), but it’s still a fantastic raid. Great story and some good fights, who doesn’t love some Yogg.

Rogue is just as easy. Lol.

Not really if you do the spec swapping and stuff. And you do the biggest AOE in the game. :slight_smile:

I’m gonna disagree… rogue is probably the easiest char in the game to play.

Nah that’s paladin and they are also the worst dps with Warrior.

Dude just said spec swapping is hard. Pressing an extra button :scream:

3 Likes

That isn’t going to persuade me… I’m sticking with rogue being the easiest.

It is more challenging than playing paladin, mage, warrior, hunter.

I mean, all warriors do is press sunder :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But you herald it yourself OP. Unlike you, I was against parsing and called this :poop: out for what it is since day one for classic, tbcc, and now wrath. Players do not want to play the game they just want the gear for bragging rights. But to be fair, that’s how it has always been.

No, it is not. All of those classes are a tier above rogues in difficulty. But to be honest no class/spec in classic wotlk is really hard to play at all maybe feral if you want to min/max it.

?

That is playing the game… gear is just a side effect.

1 Like

I’ve never tried to parse and have always said parsers are idiots. I just make fun of them when they try and poke at my parses (which they’ve never actually found).