The Toxic Parse Culture is Ruining WOTLK

They parse in there too. You just risk getting banned for doing it.

the classic andy is being gatekeeped by another classic andy and he still calling this is a problem that came from retail LOL.

a retail player play naxx and just stop raid logging because its worse than a m0 in retail or parsing a dummy. i’m feeling happy because of those things, people start proving that the same andys ruined either retail and now ruinning classic.

parse culture = anti rdf = NON retailer, chill out.

Parsing is the only positive thing to come out of modern WoW.

I even gave people till lunchtime and you still couldn’t get there.

Y’all are grey parsing the forums.

1 Like

Maybe a 1/3rd of retail gives a damn about parses. The rest of us have jobs, log in at night to play (or whatever time it is they play).

Not to say we don’t care about damage meters, as we want to know who needs to step it up, etc. in raids. But most of us give two poops.

It’s the mythic raiding folks, or those pushing mythic + past the achievement for rank that care.

I mean youre already here. You fulfilled your own prophecy.

Oh yes. A database storing more numbers was hugely necessary. People who wanted a measuring stick want that junk. I’ll keep my bandwidth to myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

While there are people who parse well and unironically use it as a means to insult others, (anecdotal) ive met more people who parse well and attempt to get others to parse well for the betterment of the player or team.

Most people use parses as a tool for knowledge and growth. Its players like frost who want to use it for toxicity, and when called out and has it used against him, plays the victim card.

We just out here trying to get bigger numbers.

1 Like

Whoa whoa whoa whoa we got to maybe rupture for ourselves if the raid doesnt have a bleed (thank you warriors, your turn to buff me :3) and we have to like vanish 20 seconds in for overkill and scream at the warlock to get closer because tricks is only 20 yards and…

Assassination is pretty easy i cant make it hard even if i tried. The hardest bit is not clipping envenom buff which is braindead.

1 Like

I have cleared all the content multiple times in our casual guild and we havent once cared about parses.

We’ve all done it in the past. Speed runs, orange/pink parse chasing. We just dont care this time around. The content is easy just get out of your bubble and look for others to play with if it bothers you that much.

Of course you will wait, nothing else you can do since you continue to hide behind alts and hidden profiles. You are the lowest of the low.

Who here is doing that? Im not saying it doesnt happen, but its like LC horror stories, you only notice the bad.

Getting gear and flexing has always been apart of wow. I was a wee lad when i started the game and i remember seeing double glaive 70s sitting in starting zones specifically to flex. That has always been apart of the game.

It just sounds like to me though youve just had bad experiences and lashing out. Ive had people hold parses over me. Ive had people talk down to me because i only had a leggo BPA. Is what it is, who cares.

Honestly, if logs didnt exist, and i couldnt see consistant betterment of myself every week, i wouldnt be playing. The game itself isnt interesting enough after 17 years.

Hello frost. Good to know you boosted an undead rogue.

Oh we can tell.

If you do that, youll parse like frosty, grey/green.

1 Like

Clearly what I’m about to type is anecdotal, but I think people see what they want to see. I haven’t been looking for “parse culture”, so I haven’t run into it. Maybe I’m just playing at the bottom end of the spectrum. But I haven’t had anyone complain about my healing either.

Parse chasing and loot chasing are basically the same thing. Parse chasing appeals to people who know how to get good parses, and loot chasing appeals to everyone else.

Then there’s like the 6 of you that play the game for fun but they obviously never post on the forums.

Just wanted to remind everyone about this while you are keeping this thread going…

2 Likes

Imagine if there was like an inverse political parse who can get the most loot with the worst most lazy toking on pull levels of performance and not get g kicked since everyone else in the guild is about as fun as talking to a wall now that’s a skill worth developing.

I can almost garauntee hes not young.

Im 25. Its only said ironically. People who use it in public like this are just emulating 2008 levels of 4chin “lel trolling”. That almost confirms hes 50+ and overweight.

Those badly drawn anti reddit drawings are memes still, but, theyre based on reality.

Frost is that reality.

2 Likes

I have a druid main friend, literally leveling his 4th druid rn, and he was telling me about cat rotation’s 17 steps and uses bear weaving and flower weaving and in other situations wrath weaving like bruh.

Cat mains are actually built different.

They do all that to mimic the middle of the meters. Actual mad lads.