The Toxic Parse Culture is Ruining WOTLK

This is where Frosstfire jumped the shark. I used to find him mildly amusing but this is beneath the standards of even the most meager troll. He’s going down swinging though so credit for that.

you really answered your own question. when theres no challenge to the fights, people do other things to keep themselves interested. for some, thats trying out dps every other person that plays. in my own experience, the toxic ones aren’t the ones with the top parses anyway.

I’ve never seen so many people roast OP before. This is hilarious.

17 Likes

I told you this guy was Garmuck. Nailed it.

3 Likes

As much as I’d love to believe most of the more rampant forum trolls are a single person, I lean more towards there’s just that many of them around. Whether or not they share a single brain cell is another topic.

1 Like

There are definitely a few different ones but FF is Gar. Just had to switch back to their previous sock puppet because their topic spam probably got them banned.

1 Like

I care.

This post reeks of failure and gray parse.

4 Likes

Parsing is the same stupid epeen ego trip as IQ score and SAT scores.

Who care, live and let live.

If people want to speedrun and log, let em.

It literally doesn’t infringe on anyone else’s gameplay.

Parses are okay. You know who i dont want to invite to my OS 2-3D 10 man, the guy with all grey parses. Its much more useful than gearscore to evaluate if u are complete trash, okay, or really good.

1 Like

OP literally parse shames in 90% of the threads they are in…

1 Like

Damn you obliterated him immediately how is this post still up?

Just find a compatible guild that isn’t full of sweaty, hyper-competitive chimps :monkey: & avoid the LFG/PUG scene as much as possible.

So, you’re a new player but can already say that Rogue is harder to play?
And you are level 11, before you even get all of your abilities.
:rofl:

LOL ur stil lvl 61 bruh you were 61 last time i saw one of ur threads months and months ago no wonder ur on the fourms

Running also retail

What a poorly thought out statement. Lol

Its wrong on so many levels i dont even know where to begin hahaha

hey , ff14 is always a choice if you don’t like parsing .

1 Like

Calls people idiots and dumb and clowns and says I’m just stating facts.

I’m sorry your life is so sad that it makes your personality like this.
Maybe if you sought some professional mental help, it would make you feel better?
Just trying to help.

2 Likes

You take parses with a grain of salt anyway. A green or blue parsing lock is gonna crush a purple parsing warrior or Paladin on the meters any day of the week.

1 Like