The Toxic Parse Culture is Ruining WOTLK

Ok biggy mad smalls, EZ GG NO RE.

Yep!

What do you do though?

Oh you got called to fix someone’s wifi. I know that can be rough. Or did their label printer jam again?

Maybe the copier ran out of toner?

BIG problems for you. Sheesh. How do you handle it lil bro?

You don’t work then I guess?

I don’t have to tackle the massive problems you do like wifi password resets, low toner, or low paper in the copy machine.

Sheesh…you must have some skills lil bro

Who are you two trying to convince. Each other?

Forget about it. Nobody wins in an efight.

Yep… so what do you do for a living?

Not trying to convince him, just messing with him at this point… he’s gone so far off the deep end.

Nothing as complicated as the IT guy.

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Which port do I plug the Ethernet cable in IT professional>?

I don’t expect you to be an IT guy… but do you not have a profession?

Nothing on your level. I mean you probably had to do some self taught courses for that. Sheesh, amazing lil bro.

I bet you vape.

Thanks man. Well it’s 7 and I’m heading home soon. I hope you’re able to find a job, I’ll see you later bud and have yourself a day.

We get it you vape lil bro…sheeesh.

Do we really need to keep feeding the same troll?

Hey look, I have a fan!

I charge people for stealing my jokes btw.

So basically what youre telling everyone is on this very basic and simple content you cant parse above a 10? Ok got it :+1:.

Grey parser that trashes other people’s parses now whining about parse culture. LOL

1 Like

Based 10ch

You literally bring up a persons logs whenever youre losing an argument, AND never post from your main.

Im sorry you have split personality and forget your other persona.

2 Likes

Says the blue parsing person that hates LC and then wonders why he can’t get better

Every class is easy, no class or spec has a hard rotation outside maybe a feral trying to min max every global