The Toxic Parse Culture is Ruining WOTLK

Hey look it’s my “alt”

Yeah you must be mega tilted.

Lol, I didn’t read up… you think I’m him? That’s a first.

I think I got you with the EZ GG NO RE. Gets sad nerds every time.

Do you really thing I’d swap back and forth to respond to you?

Yeah he said that I’m you even though we play in different regions kekw.

EZ GG NO RE is like the trump card for sad nerds. They can’t not respond. It’s like catnip for cats.

You ever watch the OG mario brothers movie from the 90s? You know at the end when they hit king koopa with those rays and he devolves? That’s Frosstfire.

Haha.

1 Like

EZ GG NO RE is like a secret game hack that makes nerds tilt off the charts.

Calm down Koopa, don’t wanna devolve much further, you’ll end up a puddle of goo.

You can’t leave so I’m winning :slight_smile:

I don’t know anything who unironically uses GG NO RE, maybe you’re using it ironically but I doubt it.

You are so mad I’m more interesting than everything else in your life. Its a compliment for me actually.

It also helps me practice typing. I don’t get to do much of that.

You got me for another 20-30 minutes, then I head home… smoke and play games.

Nah you’ll surrender before then.

Possibly, I might get called to the floor to fix something. Surrender tho? Nah. I’ll be on tomorrow night.

Yeah because you work a pathetic job.

I make decent money. What do you do for a living? You a CEO of a fortune 500 company?

Well I just finished my dinner and I’m listening to Youtube while I ate and responded when you replied. It’s 9:30 so yeah, not much going on right now, I mean it’s to the extent that this convo can hold my attention.

Do you buy alcohol on the way home to make your life bearable? I bet you are a drunk.

Yeah because you are pathetic. I’m the most interesting thing in your life.