The Toxic Parse Culture is Ruining WOTLK

I would but this is far too amusing to stop at this point, plus I got like another hour to kill.

Oh I’ve yet to make a single thread and you trying to make me angry is amusing.

I’m glad I rustled your jimmies so hard you can’t leave. The last guy that did this never returned.

He overheated so much he made 5 threads about me. You remind me of him.

If you just say the same thing he isn’t going to respond you do know that right?

You are probably him trying to pretend you aren’t on an alt account. LUL you are the type to be that pathetic.

Also I know you are so upset that you would do this because you can’t stop replying.

Only the most twisted people can’t stop replying after this many replies.

Especially when they have been proven wrong by multiple sources. They just reply hoping they can win by sheer stupidity and that you will get tired of them and leave.

I’m not going anywhere sweetie.

1 Like

hahhaha, you make me laugh.

I’m just watching Youtube and when I see a (1) on my forum tab I check it.

For you to say I’m an alt is actually funny, I have 2.8k posts and we’re in different regions. I’m from Argual and he’s from Grobb, do you really thing that I’ll play on NA if I’m from OCE?

2 Likes

Haha you are him. It’s so obvious, and sad. You never type when he does.

OMG you are this pathetic.

This is a whole new level of cringe.

1 Like

So what do you think? I main OCE and sometimes play on Grobb?

You are him this is the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen.

Sad little person. LULL. It was obvious back when you both started to play victim cards at the same exact time.

Victim? I played the victim? In what way?

You also type the same kind of stupid replies.

You are 100% the same person.

Same style, same stupidity, same patheticness.

:+1:

Exposed, wow sad.

Hello darnkess my old friend.

You’re funny.

It’s 100% you. There are very few twisted and derranged people willing to reply to a stupid thread about nothing this many times.

You are so obvious. At least try to hide it.

Wouldn’t that extend to you too then? Also like I said, I’m just watching Youtube and when I see (1) on the forums I check the tab nothing more, nothing less.

Hahah it is you. This is the funniest thing ever.

You got so butthurt not only did you respond to me for 1 hr straight with gibberish, you also switched to another character to try and force me to stop replying, and you probably tried to report me on both characters.

When are you going to ask the streamer so you can prove to yourself you are wrong and you in fact lost the argument.

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

If that makes you feel better then sure, whatever helps you sleep at night.

:+1:

Oh I’m gonna sleep like a baby knowing I made some salty nerd this mad on the internet today. SO mad they responded to me for hours about nothing

This is what fuels me. Your tears are delicious. You attention gives me energy.

Bring it on clown. YOu ain’t stopping anything.