The Toxic Parse Culture is Ruining WOTLK

Every additional comment is another loss because you are delusional and can’t form a valid argument.

2 people already refuted you and you just ignored them because you are an actual deranged child who is throwing a tantrum that you can’t get your way.

All I see is a toddler throwing themselves on the floor at the supermarket because they can’t have the candy they want.

No one proved me incorrect. Try again. You proved you are incapable of proving anyone wrong about anything.

Watching some old home videos your parents left you?

Mom and dad have already explained you can’t have the candy. Stop crying and making a scene. Grow up and move on with your life.

1 Like

I was a well behaved child, not into sweets, never was… salty snack kinda guy, love a good corn chip.

But what about me parses bro?

Nah you were a spoiled entitled brat. I can tell.

Lol, coming from the guy who can’t admit he’s wrong when proof is thrown his way? You’re a flat-earther aren’t you?

This thread has a 50% chance of getting removed.

And that chance is slowly rising.

Why would I admit I’m wrong when twitch is proving I’m right? Also another person proved you were wrong and then you blocked him out of spite.

You are a deranged idiot.

Lol, I sure hope so… I don’t know how this guy hasn’t been banned for all his attacks on the other posters.

You are a deranged idiot who is wrong and proven so by multiple people and twitch and every streamer on twitch.

Get off the internet you clown. YOu don’t belong here. You belong in front of an ipad doing pre-schooler games.

Grow some balls, go to this stream, ask about meters

https://www.twitch.tv/saintone

You won’t cause you know you are wrong.

If anyone knows , this guy knows.

1 Like

Haha, think it’s all automated, only responding to flags.

1 Like

No need to resort to personal attacks.

1 Like

I think explaining this a 6th time, might get it through your thick head :roll_eyes:

A streamer isn’t using a bannable program with their account they’ve probably dropped over a thousand on.

Who?

Somehow I’m closer to sane than you.

Still waiting for the first time to be proven wrong.

I actually follow saintone. How about you ask and clip it? You’re the one searching to prove me wrong, why would I do the work for you?

I’m just stating facts, not attacks.

If this clown wasn’t scared they’d go to the stream I posted and ask the question.

What’s wrong? Scared clown?

Bwak bwak bwak…are you chicken clown?

Don’t want to be proven wrong do you clown? :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

Hello there. May i introduce myself, my name is Huntthorgast, but my real identity is either Ovulation or Kümmerlich.
I can not post on those, since i play on EU.

But i am obsessed with parsing/logs.

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/venoxis/k%c3%bcmmerlich

This is my shaman. Best performance average 97.5 . Wish i would get those damn mage buffs and PI´s.

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/venoxis/ovulation

This is my protpally. Sadly im still missing a 99 log on KTZ, Sartharion, 4 Horseman and Heigan.
And my performance avg always gets dumpstered due to tanking ads at KTZ.
Gonna try to be the KTZ tank next monday, and maybe finally get an 99 avg run.
gotta figure how to play sarth 3D without tanking sartharion himself, the immunity phase decreases my dmg output alot - or convince the raidlead to do speedkill instead of regular strat.

So well, yea there are people obsessed with parsing.
But i dont get the problem of this, i always prefered people striving for good results, instead of embracing mediocre gameplay.

The content being easy is a diversion strategy of slackers.
People that perform horrible on easy content, tend to perform even worse on harder content.

You’re acting childish again.

I think that is just his personality at this point, he’s gone off the deep end.

Go ask the question or stop posting…

You won’t cause you are scared…

That guy is an expert and has cleared all content in lost ark.

I already have given proof, it’s your job to disprove it.