The Toxic Parse Culture is Ruining WOTLK

It is on you if you see it as an attack :smile: I am only telling the truth.

Nah it’s a childish attempt to attack me and it fails cause you can’t even find my actual logs :slight_smile:

You are just a dumb nerd.

1 Like

I’m mearly stating the benefits of having a dps meter, in what way do I seem obsessed with them?

I played Lost Ark, and I stopped because I didn’t like how you got stronger, the content was fine, the mechanics we’re basic but I cleared everything. I didn’t get that high an item level but again it wasn’t the mechanics that made me quit, I’m not one to quit because the game’s too hard especially when I played it with my friends (who still play) I just genuinely dislike the game. It has some good points but overall I dislike it.

1 Like

Yeah obsessed with them. Cause you are bad.

1 Like

Lol, one person saying I lost, means nothing… especially when it’s clear I made the only valid point in our little discussion. :wink:

You lost, and lost again by replying after leaving and coming back. Lost. Living in your head rent free.

EZ game EZ life

Care to actually explain how? If not I’m just going to assume you’re trying to get a rise out of me and you don’t actually have anything substantial to say.

Yeah the rng in LA is a bit much

Considering each discussion you had with everyone on here devolved into you throwing attacks at them because you can’t counter any points made. You aren’t in my head, you “think” you are… but at the end of the day, I’m right and you hate that.

Seeing as you posted about them 20 times.

I also hate the trade tools have permanant durability damage, though iirc you can revese that with RL money.

Hahah trying to play the victim card after behaving like a child and spamming stupid replies for 100 comments.

You are not a victim you are a troll and a bad one at that. You suck at arguing. You sound like a delusional teenage girl.

If this isn’t behaving like a child then I don’t know what is.

Also I talked about them because you were talking about them, that’s how conversations work.

1 Like

They did lose though :clown_face:

Even if it’s true that’s beside the point, you were acting like a child.

1 Like

They deserved it. Eye for an eye.

1 Like

If you say so.

1 Like

Oh I’m not the victim here. You keep responding, why shouldn’t I answer? This is entertaining. You are calling me a troll? After attacking everyone that didn’t agree with you? I tried a civil discussion, but you proved incapable to tangling with me.

You shouldn’t reply because you lost and are losing more…

For me to lose, you’d need to have done one of two things…

1. Prove me wrong, you’ve yet to do this
  2. Not devolve into a child like state and verbally attack me, this is you right now… you devolved far back.