The Toxic Parse Culture is Ruining WOTLK

Yeah you lost the moment you typed your first comment and have been losing ever since :clown_face:

Lol, how can I lose when all the point I’ve made are proven, when yours can’t be. Wouldn’t that make me the winner of this little “debate”

You didn’t prove anything. I also countered your proof by the fact it only works in a training area and not in raids. And only on the KR client.

Sad little paladin :joy:

To you I didn’t prove, anyone with more than 3 brain-cells knows I did.

There is a built in one, I know all about that.
You didn’t counter anything, you just raged.

What is it like being so wrong and so arrogant at the same time? That makes no sense lol

There isn’t a dps meter like in WOW. You lost.

You lost

you lost

you lost

Aww you left. I guess you really lost.

All I’m saying is that dps meters exist for a reason and Lost Ark not having them because people might be toxic is in my opinion not good enough.

I’m sorry but you’re acting like a child.

They aren’t needed. People clear all content without them. Not a thing that is needed.

There is even a mode so hard in lost ark they give you every piece of gear you can possible get for your character and hardly anyone ever clears this raid. They have the maximum possible dps they can achieve and barely anyone clears the raid. The mechanics are that hard.

There is even a mode so hard in lost ark they give you every piece of gear you can possibly get for your character and hardly anyone ever clears this raid. They have the maximum possible dps they can achieve and barely anyone clears the raid. The mechanics are that hard.

Okay and? Again…

All I’m saying is that dps meters exist for a reason and Lost Ark not having them because people might be toxic is in my opinion not good enough.

I don’t care if the mechanics are hard, retail has hard mechanics too and no, I don’t care which one has harder mechanics.

But lost ark proves you don’t need them. It has a game mode harder than anything in wow that people can clear and dps is not the deciding factor. It’s the least important thing.

Retail doesn’t have anything like hell mode in lost ark. Nothing even remotely close.

YOu don’t get anything from hell mode except titles and bragging rights for clearing it. If you die you have to start over from the beginning.

Another very cool opinion. :+1:

You looking a little like payo my little ppc ppn

DPS meters are never needed and yet people want them so what does that tell you?

And again, I don’t care which game is harder.

What does that even mean?

What is the point of arguing for no dps meter or logs in WoW? DPS meters have been a part of WoW’s culture for the last 10+ years if they wanted it gone they would of removed it by now.

Of course you don’t because you can’t handle lost ark which is why you play classic wow because you suck at mechanics and video game in general.

It also why you are obsessed with dps meters.

1 Like

No actual clue

Personal attacks are not cool. Be more civil lil bro.

1 Like

Says the guy who has been trying to attack me all night with logs of a different person in a pitiful attempt at making me mad.

You can’t make me mad with someone else’s logs partner FYI. :slight_smile: