The thicker Dracthyr model claim is PR

A lot of people have been wanting a thin caster for ages, I don’t see what’s wrong with Dracthyr being thin. They look amazing in what few moving clips they showed us imo

I agree. So elegant

people keep saying that. Nothing I see the evokers do I could see really working with it

go outside

you need fresh air.
cause those dragons aren’t curvy or submissive, they are just skinny genderless lookin dragon folk.
tho a few adjustments would work to help improve em.

To be fair, people don’t have to move on. This is actually the perfect time to provide feedback to Blizzard to make changes they’d like to see, because things are still in development.

3 Likes

if you want to play a thin caster you can choose many classes and you have the option of 4 thin male races that 3 of them happen to be elves and 1 is undead!!!

1 Like

The greatest model for the dragonkins. It would have been awesome having dragonkin race like these ones.

1 Like

So give your ideas instead

I’m actually very fine with the model as a male, my issue is how flat in the front they appear. If you look at the running animation of the male silver Dracthyr on WoWhead you’ll see what I mean as the camera rotates around.

work a bit on the shoulders, make the arms themselves a lil buffer, because they’d probably use those claws sometimes i bet.

or at least the neck slightly thicker, to give that intimidating dragon look.

2 Likes

Because you lack some creativity, there are a lot of already established assets that could work. For example we already have conjured wings model that fits perfectly with the wings wind push ability

Yes stop wasting hours of development on Visage form and focus on Dracthyr model

4 Likes

you’re right. Feedback is good. They might even consider changing it if it’s overwhelmingly negative. I am wiling to bet they won’t though being that it seems fairly mixed. A result I think they are likely expecting. With the upset portion of the community being the loudest it’s actually likely more positive

So you want to conjure wings on elves? over just having a dragonlike creature. I lack creativity? It’s a dumb idea and not worth the effort.

If you want to play a buff monster, you have about 2/3rds of the male races already.

No, not at all. dragon can fight in human form and it allows for cool transmog and spell effects as well

I think we have different definitions of ‘monster’ but, I think you can agree that having the choice to be buff or lithe is a good compromise for everyone

2 Likes

Yea I liked the way Wrathion stabbed N’zoth.

yes the thing is they are not developing 12 other new race so dracthyr should have more options than others especially when the new calss is locked to it what is hard to understand about more customization= better

They aren’t dragons. They are dracthyr. evokers makes use of their true form. It is the class. it would be like bear druids not using bear form for their abilities