The tank shortage is getting out of hand

Now its nearly zero ragers. so you have had bad groups. You have said in other threads on this topic that you have not.

It’s not ironic, it’s really funny that you can’t see the problem. Keep playing the forum game of I’m right. Don’t stop being a weasel with your words.

almost like nerfing tanks was a bad idea or something

1 Like

No shortage of tanks or heals.
Only shortage is
–of tanks/heals willing to tank/heal for you or tank/heal for pugs–
This is a gamer community caused problem, and prevalent in more than just Wow.
Personally I stopped Tanking/healing for pugs after Wrath and when I moved to Eso refused to tank/heal for pugs there as well, for the same reason.
Until the majority of the gaming community gets some self awareness and realize that they are not in fact Esport champions of the world, the problem will only get worse.

1 Like

Where? I say I don’t have ragers frequently enough to be a problem. Quote me, and not out of context.

Again, if you are seeing ragers and leavers frequently then how am I the blind one?

I dont have to sight you, anyone can view your replies by looking at your profile and posts on the forums. its all in sight and can been seen by anyone.

cite*

Anyone can, but you are the one making claims about what I said. This is you dodging because you can’t back up what you said.

I’ve tanked thousands of keys for pugs and it is very rare to encounter a rager or mid-key leaver.

lol nice try with word games. you have made claims as well.
you have not tanked 1k plus pugs. I can see all that via io and the armr search. you have done no such thing.

Because current M+ dungeons SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Open dungeon formats SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

low level M+ sucks because its to much work for not enough of a reward. Why would i want to slam my head against a wall baby sitting 3 DPS, and playing defensive line man for healers who get their ire for Champion level gear right now when i can do delves and get champ and hero gear at the end of the week?

Sorry to say but early M+ season is DOA, because delves invalidate any M+ that is not droping heroic gear at the end.

You keep repeating this as if it means anything. This is essentially you trying to dodge the actual point.

What claims? Now you are being intentionally ambiguous because you know I will call you out on it if you lie about it.

you just lied about running over 1k keys no IO history, i dont see it on your profile. GG dude lol

You have to be kidding me. My RIO profile is public and clearly shows over 1k runs. Did you forget to look at past seasons?

I solo delves. Less drama. Might take longer but I rely on me, dont get abused by people, and dont have people leave my keys etc.

Granted to loot isn’t great (616 trinkets from the great vault week 1 and I took the 6 tokens because the trinkets were meh) but I don’t have to tolerate PUGs poor behaviour.

1 Like

none of its showing. I see this S1 and last S of DF.

Its week 1 of keys. They are definitely getting run.
I did about 10 runs or so last night. They aren’t being as picky with dps either.

This, honestly i have no reason to do M+ until im getting heroic gear from the end of it or pushing for BIS champ items.

Like i just dont have a reason. Which honestly is probably for the best because it mean i can skip getting suck with the 1400 heros.

DF Season 4: 111
DF Season 3: 3
DF Season 2: 102
DF Season 1: 156
SL Season 4: 145
SL Season 3: 180
SL Season 2: 239
SL Season 1: 317

Total: 1253 timed keys, not even the untimed or unfinished. So again, just another one of your false claims that you failed to back up. If you constantly run into issues with pugs, then you are part of the problem.

I main a tank usually but decided to focus on PvP this expansion. So there’s 1 less mediocre 2.8k tank to join your groups hehe

1 Like

I don’t want to tank for pugs because people are jerks. Every.single.time that I decide to give pugs one more chance I always regret it.

4 Likes

this will be the first time ill be trying out
prot pally bc we have followers.
ty blizz for having an idea that’s not terrible for once lol

2 Likes

Indeed. Same. Used to tank all the time, healing on occasion. Now, I actively switch out of tank spec if I gotta run an instance. That queue time would mean nothing to me as long if I didn’t have to lead around a bunch of salty cats. (I say “that queue time” because thanks to follower dungeons I don’t even have to group up to get the storyline finished).

As far as making it better for pug tanks? You ain’t. Its a community thing; not a blizz thing. They could implement a voting thing where you can updoot good players so that they get a rep but that is very easy to manipulate. Blizz could add shammy tanks; not going to do much for queue times other than making a handful of shams happy. They could add back in that open world buff for tanks and healers— which I am wholeheartedly in favor for— but thats just going to make people be like me: tank spec while doing all the open world activities, dps spec for dealing with the potentially toxic randos…

1 Like