The sylvanas comeback

You’re the one QQing about Sylvanas looking “non-binary”.

It’s rather difficult to take that seriously when it’s following comments like “horseface mcgee.”

1 Like

we love Sylvanas in all forums
/summons ion version of Sylvanas

2 Likes

/no

/10char

happy sylvanas sunday!

5 Likes

It’s not Sylvanas that will be coming back. It’s Queen Azshara. She’s already setup for it during bfa. Bookmark this post. Queen Azshara will come back before 13.0. she’s far more powerful than Sylvanas anyway.

Sylvanas helmed the two most disastrous expansions in terms of subs, everything.

She is clearly hated and unpopular, thus it is very unlikely (bordering on impossible) that she ever returns.

1 Like

Ngl I kinda miss her

Yeah, let her come back so we can finally kill her and disenchant her.

2 Likes

i’ll load every gun i have, just like a certain gilnean undead did to sylvanas.

If I see even a single strand of Sylvanas’ hair before Midnight at the earliest I’m going on a warpath

I see them giving her the red skull treatment in the marvel movie universe.

Just let her become the new jailer, work her atonement, and when appropriate she can guide us to some kind of mcguffin to use to save Azeroth or track down someone killed for information purposes.

She doesn’t need to have a front role again.

1 Like

Victory for Sylvanas!

2 Likes

I need couple of Horde players and a Warlock to summon Sylvanas . We need to bring her back .

1 Like

May she rot in maw forever without any further acknowledgement.

1 Like

it’s jut an honest observation. Her and jaina were designed one way before SL, and another way afterwards. I can see this is even making you uncomfortable by talking about it.

they did the same thing to alleria. :frowning:

1 Like

Two separate topics.
One is intentionally bad design that occurred because of poor merit.
And one topic is of high merit (me).
You don’t have to like that I’m morally superior to blizz’s modern decisions and I would understand that; you feel threatened because your precious game has been challenged. That’s fine, and I appreciate your loyalty to nameless, faceless *brand.
But facts are facts.

Forsaken heritage quest confirms she’s coming back. They need to right the wrongs that were done to her character and make her Banshee Queen of the Forsaken again. Now that Steve is finally gone, there’s no need for all the stupid councils he created to continue existing.

Also, give her her red eyes back and have her execute Calia and Derek for the traitors they are. That would be an amazing way for her to come back and continue leading the Forsaken.

Vereesa convinces Slyvanas to save her Sister Alleria or Anduin because something something void like has happened, we know the void fears Slyvanas ( remember the “she is the true enemy” line ). Story wise they could pull it off with a " We need a monster to stop a monster " type story. In the end Slyvanas will need to choose to return to the Maw as someone needs to keep it from becoming the hellscape it once was and she sees it as the only way to atone for what she did … you could throw in a quest line involving Ve’nari and Sylvanas having to hunt her down. You could keep Slyvanas in the story but on the side all the way till the end.