The sylvanas comeback

It’s certainly an over-used and uninspired trope often seen with strong, interesting fictional female characters.

1 Like

especially good looking ones lately.

1 Like

She should be reborn as her old High elf self and her and Jaina should team up and fight Anduin (who is secretly a Dreadlord) then they rule the Alliance together. 10/10 Lore.

I hope she comes back

1 Like

Ah yes my favorite villain story

Morally grey, well written female character. Tragic backstory, tale of overcoming that adversity and leading the forsaken. Lots of compromises and deliberation, motives behind everything.

Just kidding, making a female character do bad things is bad. The mean bad man from imaginary spooky realm from a long time ago forced her do do ALL of it. She literally had no control.

“UwU will you forgive me please? It wasn’t me, I’m just a nice girl :pleading_face:” - new Sylvanas

1 Like

Yeah.

3 Likes

not gonna lie. this is all true. I always wanted Hellscream to comeback somehow…but Sylvie was a cool character too! but wow, i don’t think there has been a team of writers anywhere that managed to take one of the best fictional characters and absolutely destroy everything that was created in the first place. She’s an internet meme now. A joke. Kill her off. There is no salvaging her…i can’t even imagine how much more wow writers can do to her…but i’m pretty sure they could take this even further down. kill her off so that doesnt happen

She will be Alliance when she comes back. She will want to be with family and Anduin will see those big blue eyes and be like okay.

except that shes a walking corpse so theres that little hurdle to overcome