The Store Mount is 100% speed even at 40

He can’t just say wrong things to get clicks though. Asmongold and Esfand were just talking about it. Apparently, its data mined.

so is it 100% at 40 or not? Any blues?

No. It’s not.

Yes, but if it’s an alt you’ll have to buy that riding skill anyway to get access to flying.

I’ll back them up on that. The way mounts work in retail now is they scale. So you can mount them at level 20, but it’ll do a check to see what your riding skill is and move that speed appropriately. I could get on my epic mount in my mount collection on retail on a level 20, but it’ll move at 60% speed. It won’t go to 100% speed until I get the 150 riding learned at 40. IDK if these numbers changed at all with the level squish, I imagine so but I don’t have them on hand.

Additionally flying mounts don’t gain the ability to fly until you have flying unlocked with the 225 riding. All they’ll do is jump.

No to both of your questions.

no
/10chars

True bc mounts come at 30 not 40 now

X to doubt moment.

What is this strawman lol, nobody cares that it’s from the store specifically

PS the data mined WoWhead item page shows that having the fast skill appends the text “this is a very fast mount”.

So it’s dynamic, go home.

This is really the problem with all social media today. All it takes is people talking to each other for it to be confirmed. Facts and evidence mean nothing.

5 Likes

0% chance? Which company are you actually talking about right now? There were conversations about how Blizzard would introduce these things to TBC before TBC was even announced as being in-dev.

For a long time the narrative has been “They will sneak cash shop stuff in to TBC after they’ve hooked us with Classic”

Oh look what they’re doing.

Not only is this an option; this is the only option.

The mount will move at 60% speed if you do not have epic riding and it will move at 100% if you have epic riding.

47 Likes

I might have missed it, but is mount/toy account wide ?

1 Like

But but the data mined info!!!

4 Likes

First blue response I’ve gotten! Thanks!

5 Likes

So at the end you still need to be level 60 to have it at 100%. It just “adapt” depending your training.

It’s not that bad. It still breaks the original concept of Classic but it’s not as bad as other pretended it to be.

What if someone like myself had gotten 60 few months ago and stopped playing after grinding about half for epic riding ? Is there some kind of new and lowered price

Yes when prepatch hits riding skills drops to like 600ish I think

3 Likes