The Store Mount is 100% speed even at 40

The new Phase Hunter mount included in the deluxe edition will grant 100% speed from lvl 40, being the only mount over 60% before lvl 60, additionally you won’t need to spend 600g in the riding skill to use it.

Updated Info: The information above is outdated, the mount will scale to your current riding skill level speed.

8 Likes

Where do you see this just curious? Lots of stuff popping up right now

1 Like

Where did you get this info? Will it be available on all characters or only on 1?

2 Likes

Citation Needed

1 Like

His dad works at Blizzard.

10 Likes

Check from minute 4:00

I mean, outrageous claim. Give me some outrageous evidence.

Also streamers on twitch are sharing info and commentating on it at the moment, but sadly I have no videos.

eeeh using Mr.Gm as a source for this makes me question the information all togeather its a clout chaser he will say things just to get clicks and im pretty sure this is one to make some controversy and fire up his comment section for the interactions. I highly doubt (tho i will admit theres a def possibility to be true! dont get me wrong) but i think this is jumping the gun on mr.gm

as we all know nothings set in stone and can be changed at any moment they may have it set to 100% speed on the initial file log, but that cna be updated any time before release and includeing after its already out

1 Like

It sounds so dumb, its probably true

11 Likes

:confused:

Video uploaded April 28th.

Got anything that isn’t datamined speculation?

2 Likes

Everything they datamined so far has been accurate lol

2 Likes

Ok now hear me out here, what if it’s both and changes speed depending on your skill… is this not an option? Because I feel like that makes more sense to me.

3 Likes

Well absolutely all the datamined facts from the beta have been correct, it would be improbable that this would be the only exemption.

There is a 0% chance you will be able to get a 100% mount at level 40, just stop with this nonsense.

5 Likes

That’s not how probability works. It’s plausible that what was data mined is correct.

Not a video, a wowhead link, please. So, I can read, for myself the same page the video uploader cleverly did NOT provide. Neither did its video source.

There was a 0% chance of a store mount, boosts, paid character services, etc. Yet we’ll have all of them in TBC.

12 Likes

Hmm, idc if true, but sounds like an oversight tbh.

There was NEVER a 0% chance, you only thought there was.

1 Like