The Spelladin - new Retribution meta for Classic

actually more like this to be accurate…

2 Likes

You do realize that trolling/harrassing a particular player on forums in the manner seen in this thread is also against ToS too right? Just stating facts lad.

5 Likes

Trolling whose trolling? Given the fact he has been banned numerous times from these forums for calling other players “special” among numerous other things, and knowing he would do it again with the slightest opposition to his pretend authority is not trolling. If it was I would of been banned, but i havent been.

Besides in the end posting and admitting to owning a private server to test in is very illegal in both forum conduct and is technically stealing intellectual property.

1 Like

I’d just hate to see people waste their time thinking they’re going to get to 60 and be a ret pally and do damage.

Just to pack it in and reroll 2 weeks later when they can’t find a group because they refuse to heal.

I made that mistake once, won’t do it again. If you’re thinking of rolling paladin in classic I hope you’re listening. You will be asked to heal, or you will not be invited to raids unless the guild leader is your best friend.

And even then, you’ll be last on the list to receive gear.

5 Likes

the only reason we’re even here is because of Nostalrius “admitting to owning a private server” lolz

gitgudbro

you’re quite literally missing the point - Tier 2 Judgement ends up being BiS - especially if the 8/8 set bonus ends up triggering procs on Classic

Since Tier 2 armour are the actual boss drops instead of tier tokens in AQ40 and Naxx for Tier 2.5 and Tier 3, it’s irrelevant and a complete non-issue as far as “taking gear from other players/classes”

Same with Scrolls of BLinding Light trinket from BWL - it’s Paladin only lol :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Nay arguing with you I am lad, just informing you that multiple comments of yours can be seen as over the line too.

I am nay agreeing with his “special” remarks either, I agree they are easily suspend-able remarks. Just informing you is all.

And as for asking bout trolling? Your remarks come off that way.

That sounds like trolling/leading/baiting. Leading into the “Buh bye now.” comment it comes off even more as if ytou were trying to get him into saying something like that.

Like said, not arguing with you, just informing you. It’s all too easy to overstep the boundaries and receive a forum vacation, I’ve done it over stupid comments that I thought should never have been a suspension worthy point. Heck I’ve been suspended for making a thread about a legitimate topic on these forums.

2 Likes

Yea…tier 2 that they’ll be giving to holy paladins…not ret paladins.

2 Likes

um Holy Paladins don’t want it lol

1 Like

Okay…lol

It’s spell damage and healing, which is what all spell power was back in the day, unless it was exclusively +Healing or +Damage to magic school.

Posts in public forums, gets rightfully responded to stating that he is using a lot of misinformation and private servers as proof.

That’s not trolling or harassing.
If you want to see trolling, try this:

This ignores the calls for vanilla servers legitimate players have been making since TBC came out.

I would be happy to admit that Nostalrius and its popularity contributed greatly to that cause, but they aren’t the only reason. It was a whole host of reasons, including but not limited to the fact that retail has been experiencing a steady decline in population since Cataclysm.

Blizzard was doing something right back then, and I don’t think Blizzard really understands what it is what that is so different, so they’re just saying they’ll give us what worked and not touch it.

To be fair, there will be much better +Healing gear for Holy paladins by the time BWL comes out.

T2 is an upgrade over most pieces of T1, but good healadins won’t be wearing full T1.

2 Likes

http://web.archive.org/web/20110810111530/http://elitistjerks.com/f15/t9383-raiding_consumables_dilemma/p3/#post261905

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd1ylt88LQ0

I’ll just leave this here because Theoloras seems incapable of sourcing evidence that flasks should stack with elixirs.

Very good, this is what I like to see. However I only saw this.

Flask of Supreme Power
Greater Arcane Elixir
Shadow Power Pot
Brilliant Wizard Oil

It still falls into what I was saying, one flask, one elixir, one potion, one weapon enhancement. I am already aware certain things are considered potions and not elixir like Juju.

Is there another point in that thread that claims otherwise on consumables? Also very good find, very good.

Yes, but the two other battle elixirs he’s using dont stack with it

1 Like

It’s been a long time since I’ve trawled that thread, which is why I left the Patchwerk video since the mage stacks the regular arcane elixir with the greater one.

If this thread still has traction in a few days when I go back to work I’ll look it up then.

1 Like

We have concrete data stating that specific main stat increases do not stack with other versions. Like scrolls and certain pots that pertain to similar class buffs. I believe I already posted it in this thread If I didn’t let me know and I will go find it again.

From what I recall that I found, that’s true.
Stuff like Elixir of Giants and Brute Force would stack for example. Elixir of Giants and Scroll of STR, not so much.

Granted it’s been a long time since I’ve actually done digging on how consumables should work, so take my memory with a grain of salt, but I think that’s how it was.

1 Like

I believe what I read said along the lines of any main stat increases (Str/Agl/Stam, etc) would not stack with class buffs. So GBoM would not stack with firewater, you could wear both but you would only gain the benefit of the higher giving one. I do believe that is what it said, I can double check though.

If you were a HOLY Paladin - what would you prefer wearing?

Judgement Bindings
Item Level 76
Binds when picked up
Wrist Plate
375 Armor
+9 Strength
+9 Intellect
+21 Stamina
+8 Spirit
Durability 55 / 55
Classes: [Paladin]
Requires Level 60
Equip: [Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to 7.]
https://classic.wowhead.com/item=16951/judgement-bindings

• drops off of Razorgore the Untamed in BWL

or these

Gallant’s Wristguards
Item Level 60
Binds when picked up
Wrist Plate
249 Armor
+14 Intellect
Durability 40 / 40
Requires Level 55
Equip: [Increases healing done by spells and effects by up to 29.]
https://classic.wowhead.com/item=18459/gallants-wristguards

• drops off of the first Guard in Dire Maul North which is either solo farmable or easily 2mannable

Well, in my defence I was going to try and search for some Vanilla Naxx raids showing Flask + Elixir + Shadow/Fire Power Pots but it is Easter Sunday after all and my brother is in town so I made dinner for him and my wife then we all watched episode 2 of Game of Thrones just now while drinking many delicious Czech Var beers.

lol which ones broheim?

face
meet
palm

oy to the vey man - Blessing of Might increases MELEE ATTACK POWER whereas Elixir of Giants increases STRENGTH by +25 you “special person”

these are the buffs Dexter uses in his video:

• Iron Counterweight on MCP
  • Sanctity Aura
  • Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer
  • Songflower Serenade
  • Greater Arcane Elixir
  • Mongoose
  • Shadow Power Pot
  • Greater Firepower Pot
  • Elixir of Giants
  • Winterfell Firewater
  • Blessing of Might
  • Dragonbreath Chili
  • Blessing of Kings
  • Vengeance
  • Seal of Righteousness
  • Manual Crowd Pummeler (+50% melee haste)
  • I don’t know what the buff icon is which shows the hands

nothing is there that would either counteract or not stack

again, plz gitgudbro

lmao do you seriously not know what that buff is?

Also considering the fact we both just linked actual archives showing otherwise you can keep dreaming.

So when classic gets its own adaption of warcraftlogs will you even get a blue? Are you ready for that? Considering you have no actual idea what a raid log is we can just explain to you when we get there.

I’m 6x500 ml beers down broheim - what’s your excuse for thinking that Battle/Guardian elixirs were in Vanilla?

or that you don’t know Blessing of Might increases MELEE ATTACK POWER whereas Elixir of Giants increases STRENGTH by +25?

kek