The solution to faction stacked pvp servers, make them free for all

I think he’s being sarcastic. I think what he really means is “They’re on a PvP server, so let’s watch them PvP :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Whooosh!!!

This is a bad idea, I would rather them just turn the fully stacked servers into pve servers because that’s what they are really.

I was on Rattlegore, which everyone transferred off of, so I had to pay for a transfer to Herod, which everyone transferred off of, so I picked the biggest server that has the lowest chance of dying so that I don’t have to pay Blizzard another $30 per character for a problem they refuse to fix.

1 Like

And I’m playing along with his sarcasm… please, keep up.

The real whoosh here is you not knowing I was playing to your sarcasm as well. This doesn’t surprise me though.

Nah, you not getting is just about the norm we’ve all come to expect from you.

1 Like

Well, now you’re projecting.

Oh well, I think it’s clear why the AV, Dual spec, and now LFD threads panned out the way that they did.

Careful you seem to be getting confused and enraged.

1 Like

“i WaS oNlY pReTeNdInG tO bE sTuPiD”

Yeah, alright dude. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Me rightfully pointing out your projection comes from neither a place of confusion nor enragement.

You think it’s “stupid” to compound onto the message of his post, which was that people play on Benediction, a PVP realm, specifically to get away from actual world PVP?

I mean, sorry that you weren’t able to read the room and notice my equally as sarcastic tone. I made it pretty obvious with this line here:

I can see why your threads also pan out the way that they do.

You shouldn’t have said something that’s actually true of the people who play on those realms if you wanted to be taken sarcastically. No need to seethe. :wink:

1 Like

It might be helpful for you to review what sarcasm is and look at a few examples of it and how others can play with it.

It would help you keep up better in these types of conversations.

Who’s seething? You bringing this up is pure projection.

If they combined all realms, and use Warmode to separate PVP from non PVP layers, that would be kind of cool. In Retail, since they have separate talents that activate during PVP, having warmode on allows for the added benefit of being able to use those talents all the time.

There are a lot of solutions to Classic problems that exist in Retail, but they aren’t so simple or atomic, but have several dependencies that make them viable.

In my case, this became a lot more apparent after having played through Classic content and returning to Retail. That’s yet another reason why I’d prefer to have Classic progression be as true to the original as possible, as it sheds great light on why and how things evolved the way they have for Retail.

Of course there have been times in Retail where I’ve hated some of the design decisions; I stopped playing completely early in BFA, because I just didn’t enjoy the gearing process (hated Azerite Armor and how it was acquired, as well as the necklace and its upgrade grind).

try playing on a different server?

I’d love to see all the PVE players scurry if they sharded Faerlina and Benediction zones into each other.

People aren’t on the lopsided PvP servers for WPvP.

Talking about how others peoples threads pan out might not be the play when your own threads have replies like that one got.

I know you’re joking but I honestly wish they’d give us FvF warmode for these servers.

I have some alts on Grobb and have been giving some serious thought to rolling on one of the fresh PvP servers.

My thread panned out that way because my topic was too complex for the WoW forums. The same can’t be said for other topics though.

I’m happy to see you’re still thinking about me though.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.