The shallowness of Human Lore in Warcraft--Why?

Shasani lol

Again, who is this person you seem to think is here? This is soo weird

That would be the same poster as Micah

Okay? Go pick a fight with them than and kindly leave me out of it

Lol Shasani

This isn’t beetle juice, repeating the same thing isn’t going to make this person magically appear

It was supposed to make them go away and quit pretending to be someone who doesn’t have a reason to be embarrassed

1 Like

Okay? I’m still not the person who you seem to have an issue with.

Now, are you done harassing a complete stranger on the internet now? It’s not a good look, you know that right?

Shasani lol

Bob the builder

See, I can throw nonsense names out there too. We can make a game of it if you like

I’ll pass, Micah

1 Like

Where this data come from? I never seen this, and i work as economist in the most important census organization in Brazil, actually 54% of brazilian population is black.

Here is the data, i didnt actually find it in english so, you guys can translate it.

2 Likes

I’m sorry buddy, I hate to break your fantasy, but I’m still not either person.

I’m embarrassed by your bad behavior right now

!!! X.x :point_right::wolf::crazy_face:

Most black brazilians are mixed. Another half is white. Even tho they still have the largest african population in all of south america.

What language is that?

:wolf::panda_face::wolf::panda_face::wolf::panda_face::wolf::panda_face::wolf::panda_face: lol

No, we have the second biggest black population of the world, second only to Nigeria. Every african country recognizes that, in fact thats the reason why Brazil is involved in every pan african initiative and is considered a speaker in their conferences.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-07-17/brazil-has-109-million-black-people-not-one-runs-a-big-bank

Judging by your responses, you’re obviously intent on getting some sort of very specific response.

What that is, is beyond me. But the current behavior is fascinating to witness nonetheless.

NOOOO me no shasani, me no know :pleading_face::exploding_head: