The secret forum that exists is not helping

You aren’t giving feed back and you aren’t unsubscribing since that statement is mainly present when unsubscribing, at this point you are going into troll territory or very daft who likes to stir the pot.

The understanding I got from various sources of hearsay information was that the “secret forum” was also neglected and had little positive communication from Blizzard insiders who were supposedly assigned to work with them.

2 Likes

I’m all for a good conspiracy theory but there are no secret forums.

Actually there were at some point in the past. I don’t think it lasted long.

I bet you are hiding something.

1 Like

An illusion!

Walgo, admit it. You are a secret agent…

it did exist. saw the link on twitter. can’t tell you the name for the dude who threw blizz under the bus. the tweet is gone. he was mad his feedback was ignored.

no different than T3 forums that show up/disappear based on how good or naughty you are.

2 Likes

Double secret forum probation…hic!

supposedly they don’t exist ANYMORE and i imagine mr raging pvp hunter is a big part of the reason why. lol

edit: looking around apparently there were pre and post-legion ones. there’s a very angry dk i just found on twitter. lol

There are also secret forums for people with Level 3 trust access, and for MVP’s.

Shhh! Secret!

1 Like

I thought that got abandoned years ago.

Think they mostly use influencers now. Access for good reviews and help setting expectations.

They probably need to use focus groups if they’re not already. Exit surveys can be helpful and why people leave is important, but I suspect the big issues is figuring out why people would stay.

is linking to a players twitter considered “harassment?”

I have no idea. Why?

Sure there was alot of that… But overall the interaction with blues was very helpful and good for the game. You can focus on the negative if you want though… Thanks for your input.

Well that isn’t working out if they are ignoring the private forum as well.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

no it felt good to some people to be able to abuse/threaten/harass blue posters and then try to hand wave away their bad behavior with “you HAVE to listen to us/the customer is always right” nonsense. GC had death threats to the point blizz offered to keep security at his house. once GC left they gave up on it entirely. for all blizz games. it’s not like it wasn’t 100% the “communities” fault.

I’m sorry but I don’t believe you… You’re exaggerating.

https://www.player.one/league-legends-developer-ghostcrawler-receives-death-threats-and-more-over-blog-posts-577223

1 Like

In the year 2021 other devs in other game still interact with players. BlizZard actually was trail blazing that approach.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like