The Ret buff thread was blowing up so they locked it?

ret is the worse pvp spec in the game atm so theres that to

I think I’m up to date, Blizzard said they wont buff Rets and now every ret is on the forums crying about it.

1 Like

This is accurate.

1 Like

not as great as holy or prot, that’s actually a stupid ask. However taking steps to bring Ret and other underperforming specs to the middle of the charts and not dead last would only take a small tweak or two and by no means should be enough to rocket ret to the top brainlessly. there will be someone at the bottom but the bottom should still be doing decent to good DPS regardless.

1 Like

Clearly you’re not because I’ve already explained the difference between a messenger and someone whose job is to communicate with people.

It is literally written there it will be deleted. Are you selectively reading it or have you ever read the forum guidelines?

Using the words “Blizzard,” “Blue,” or any community team members’ names in a thread topic is frowned upon.

Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.

Sounds like something that a contrarian who is full of it would say.

Locking that thread was someone actually doing their job. In any case, I’ve stated my piece in this thread.

If you don’t know what the rules are for the forums, read the Forum CoC. Happy questing!

Except this doesn’t just happen to threads where people are violating the rules, it happens to other threads where valid discussions occur but gets locked without notice or reason behind it.

Did you not read it?

It specifies in clear English:

THREAD TOPIC.

1 Like

Got some examples for the class?

You can scroll up - I’m pretty sure it’s in this thread that I said it.

Victim blaming? LMAO, dont use terms you clearly dont understand.

1 Like

everyone keeps saying this but rets arent asking to be #1! who asked to be the # 1 DPS? i speak for myself when i say somewhere in the mid would be fine…

Nah you have established that you are full of it. Not even going to bother acknowledging you from this point out.

Sorry about your spec bro.

Wont someone think about the poor rets?!

Because you’re too lazy to look for something? Good to know.

1 Like

I hope they certainly do “git out”.

Until next patch ret will be at the bottom with the other classes. That is a reality and the early you accept it the better for you because you can either move on to another class or spec or you keep playing your game with the promise that things can get better with scaling.

What about the next class at the bottom if you get bumped? Do they get buffs?

Yes, its sooo “toxic” to tell clueless whiners that they’re wrong about their own class.

Make stupid threads with stupid misinformation, then dont be surprised you get stupid responses.