The reclaiming Gilneas questline was great!

It’s more like, “Oh well they murdered our people wholesale in an attempt to genocide us, after using the bones of another race they butchered to create a path to the gate they used to invade us in the first place, good thing they can’t fight back now”, as long as we’re being honest.

I think we should work on getting back on topic, please.

I’m not saying that the Orcs were in any way good people. But if you can justify the wholesale slaughter of an entire Sentient species…Eh. Again Have a good night, Please do not try to interact with me anymore.

I disagree with the vehemence of a raincloud.

Are you trying to spawn all the Fuzzbutts?! Cause I mean, I agree and all, we need more.

yes i call it operation waterslide.

I have a very important question for you. Life or death. Most important question in existence.

…do you know the muffin man?

1 Like

I AM the muffinman!

2 Likes

Please don’t. It’s painful cause I end up having to give them to the fur traders…

Plus the cloning process hurts.

Dramatic music

This is what morphine is for. And I will gladly adopt the clones. I will take all the Fuzz.

You sure? They aren’t house broken and they bite.

The muffin man?

goes super muffin a candle sprouts from her head

That’s okay. They can be trained.

1 Like

Tries giving the worgen one of the fuzz clones

Hey… hey you let go!

It’s okay Fuzz clone! We have cookies!

1 Like

Alright.

The quest was pretty terrible.
Tess should have had the basic foresight to bring the Forsaken in disguise, being a member of that Rogue organization, and we already have precedence for disguise being used to bypass the faction barrier with these things in the Lordaeron quest, so the writers completely dropped the ball on that. Like, really hard. Liam was Tess’ brother after all, and it would be obvious to anyone, anyone at all, that Genn would have trouble working alongside them.

The Forsaken didn’t actually end up contributing much if anything in the way of fighting the Crusade which the Alliance wouldn’t also have done, so the specialized experience they touted ended up as pretty much nothing as well. In fact, it makes me wonder if it isn’t all the work of AI or something; it would explain a lot.

The Scarlet Crusade suddenly being there at all is frankly dumb as well. Would have been much better if it were remnant Forsaken, and you could still have Horde players join in the slaughter because they’d all be defectors going against the order of the Desolate Council. But it’s not. It’s the Scarlet Crusade. After being destroyed, what, five times? Six? Does it matter? Probably not.

I can only think of two good things out of this debacle:
The hat/monocle combo, and Godfrey’s spectacles.
That’s pretty much it for me.

1 Like

Lmao! See? That’s adorable and I need like 50 in my life immediately.

1 Like